I was bored. And I had some inspiration.

Vivvy was short. Not, like, gnome short, but shorter than most people I had ever met. Her dark and curly hair fell just barely above her shoulders, and her pointed ears peeked through it. Her eyes were deep purple, which added to her mystique.

Her clothes matched her eyes, a glittery purple jacket with a white shirt underneath. She always wore high heels; maybe she liked how they looked or she was trying to make herself taller. Either was completely plausible.

The way she carried herself and bounced as she walked gave her a childish air, but I knew from experience that she could quickly switch to seriousness.

But the most interesting thing about this short fourteen-year-old girl was the patches of light skin all over her face. One splotch ran over her lips, dividing them in half. Another sat under her left eye and was smaller than the rest. It almost looked like a tiny heart. Another patch circled her right eye, and it was the biggest one, continuing from her eyebrow down to her cheek. The spots continued down her neck and onto her arms.

I thought the pattern was incredible, and nothing like anything I had ever seen. It was beautiful, just like the girl it was on.