Chapter 15: Wilde Things

Bang Chan and I have just booked it far away from Marjorie and the Mayor, sneaking into the closed community center...which is filled with the romance and erotica books the mayor stole from me.

      "...(Y/N), are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

      "Right now, I'm having trouble thinking of anything but Marjorie's bullshit..."

      Bang Chan takes my hand and holds it tight, giving me a reassuring squeeze.

      "We won't let her have her way."

      "How? Everywhere I go, she's there, waiting for me to make a mistake. Now I'm bringing you down with me. You and your family shouldn't have to deal with this."

      Bang Chan cradles my head in his hands, looking me in the eyes.

      "I told you that you weren't going to be alone, and I meant it."

      He's really going to stick with me, even when it would be easier to run.

      I lean up and press a kiss to his cheek.

      "You might be one of the sweetest people I've ever met."

      "I could say the same for you."

      Bang Chan glances at me, a familiar glimmer in his eye.

      "So what was it you were thinking a minute ago?"

      "Well, if everyone thinks we're bad people, why not be bad? Let's dirty this community center. We'll fuck right where Marjorie does her evil bidding..."

      Bang Chan pushes me up against the wall, frantically kissing me, his hands in my hair.

      "God, I've wanted to taste you all night."

      His teeth graze my neck, daring me to let him bite me.

      "Tell me when, (Y/N)"

      He bites down, and the skin beneath his mouth throbs.

      "Do it. Harder."

      Grinning against my skin, Bang Chan bites harder. I grab at his hair, moaning as his teeth dig into my skin, sending shocks to my core.

      "Oh!"

      Finally, his teeth break flesh, the pain sending a bloom of desire through me. He pulls back, then licks the blood away.

      "You're mine."

      "And you're mine."

      His lips find mine in the darkened room, and I taste the copper on his mouth.

      "You're a goddamn fiend."

      Bang Chan grinds into me, reaching his hand into my costume. I do my best to steady myself by gripping his top.

      "Fuck...Bang Chan..."

      I snake my hands under his shirt and claw my nails down his chest. He presses me further into the wall, twirling my hair in his fingers.

      "You're brave, thinking you could take me on alone."

      He reaches between my tits, where I've hidden the costume "stake".