Chapter 1 - Mario's Mysteries

Puzzlevision presents...📺

Follow the adventure of B̶l̶u̶e̶ Mario and their owner s̶t̶e̶v̶e̶  SMG4 as they follow clues to find the missing spaghetti

Follow the adventure of B̶l̶u̶e̶ Mario and their owner s̶t̶e̶v̶e̶ SMG4 as they follow clues to find the missing spaghetti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene shows a book on the grass. Said book opens up to reveal a house on a small hill. Out of the right window pops out the owner of the house, SMG4!

SMG4: "Hey out there! It's me, SMG4! Come on in lads!"

SMG4 goes back into his house before he opens the door, and the camera goes inside.

SMG4: "I'm so glad you could make it. Mario, look who's here!"

Mario walks in with the body of a blue dog. However, he doesn't seem to be happy. In fact, he seems sad.

SMG4: "Oh no! What's wrong Mario?"

Mario: "Mario's spaghetti is missing..."

SMG4: "Oh my gosh! That's terrible! I wish there was something we could do to help..."

Suddenly, Mario coughs up a meatball that launches toward the camera, which has also made Mario launch offscreen, and SMG4 becomes happy.

SMG4: "Oh of course! We can play Mario's Mysteries to find your spaghetti!"

The camera pans over to Mario, who is at first dazed from the launch, but then lets out a big gasp as he gets out of his daze. He then dons yellow sunglasses and vocalizes happily.

SMG4: "We're gonna need your help! Will you help us find Mario's spaghetti?"

There is no response. All of a quick sudden, the boys joyful smiles turn to threatening glares. The background transforms into a very dark red, and leaving all objects behind a burning black. The furious clue finder pulls out a gun that's looks like a Pewter 1873 45 Caliber Western Revolver and blasts the meatball.

SMG4: "You're gonna help us...RIGHT?"

Viewers: "Right, okay."

SMG4: "You will? Great, let's go!"

SMG4 tosses the gun away. Mario, because he's a dog now, has his eyes sparkle up letting his dog instincts kick in as he goes to fetch the weapon.

SMG4: "Now remember, those Mystery Meatballs will be on the clues. Oh I almost forgot! You know what we need to play Mario's Mysteries? Our handy-dandy..."

Viewers: "Smartphone!"

SMG4 pulls out a grey smartphone, much to Mario's excitement. They then go over to the left

SMG4: "Yep, that's right! Now, you might be wondering, why doesn't Mario just go solve the mystery himself?"

Mario gives off a goofy smile, turns crossed eyed and lets out a squeak.