Chapter 32

Rias and Y/N were a bit baffled by how rude the woman was.

Rias: Just who are you? Said getting to her feet.

???: Why the hell should I tell you? I don't have to tell you shit. You're the jerks who ran into me!!

Rias: Well you should have watched you were going as well?

???: HUH!?!? So you're saying that I should apologize!?!?

Rias: Given how rude and inconsiderate you are.

???: Say what!?!?

Rias: You heard me. Annoyed.

???: Don't get cocky just because your chest is bigger, ya damn bimbo!!!!

Rias: Jealous are we? Smirking. Your pride must be hurt since you can't have a chest like mine.

This utterly annoyed her as several veins appeared on her head. Y/N felt uneasy seeing the two of them glaring at each other. He got to his feet trying to de-escalate the situation.

Y/N: H-Hey Rias, it's alright.

Rias: No it's not! I will not tolerate someone who lacks manners.

???: Oh yeah!?!?! Well, I'm sure all that arrogant bitch talk comes from those fat breasts of yours!!!

Rias: What was that? Annoyed.

???: What? Are you going to ask that spineless pet of yours to defend you?

Rias: He is not a pet.

???: Oh yeah? Then what is he, your pathetic bag boy? Scoffs. He is utterly pathetic. Plus, he looks like a total weakling.

Y/N blankly stared at her as he felt confused.

Y/N: H-Huh?

???: Are you dense!?!?  You're utterly pathetic, weak, and a spineless wimp!!!

Rias's eye twitched in anger as a dark aura slowly illuminated her.

Rias: How dare you say those things to him.

???: What? Are you going to do something about it?

Rias: I will if you keep mocking him.

???: Ha!! Like you can do anything! You're just of a weakling as he is, bitch.

Rias was utterly furious hearing this, ready to attack her. However, the woman walked away without mocking them while she did so. She walked down the street for a while before vanishing from sight as Rias let out a frustrated sigh.

Rias: Just when the day went so well, we had to run into someone like her. Come on Y/N, let go-.

Y/N: That......bitch.

Rias: Huh?

She looked over at Y/N who seemed calm at first but his expression changed instantly which surprised her.