Sun X Eclipse (Assassin AU)

(uh- second time making smut...)

(sorry to keep you waiting! <3)

(Lime + Smut)

when sun finally gained proper consciousness and his sight got a bit better and relisting where he was... well kinda?. he had never actually been in what seemed to be eclipses office. it was matched to his colour scheme so sun wouldn't be surprised if his egotistical ass based his office off of his own character. it very dark but it was eclipse... black, red, dark orange, and gold and a really dark brown for any wood items in the room. (desk, chairs, etc...) when sun met eyes with eclipse a frown spread across his face.  

(Sun): "...eclipse" eclipse tilted his head keeping that same toothy grin present on his face. eclipse the did a dramatic sigh (Eclipse): "why do you never seem happy to see me?~". eclipse had a fake little pout. (Sun): "why do you think!?". seeing the clear anger in sun eclipse laughed. (Sun): "...what do you even want?" (Eclipse): "there is nothing I need from you don't worry~" (Sun): "you think moon would ever do anything for you!?" (Eclipse): "hehe hahaha!..no~... but he would do anything for you?~".

sun squinted his eyes glaring at eclipse. he wasn't wrong... but something still seemed rather off about this. (Sun): "...you never need something from only one of us.. so... what. do. you. want"... sun was rather stern with his tone. not taking any bull shit from eclipse. eclipse seemed a bit surprised by sun's authority.. not like he took it seriously though~. (Eclipse): "Hm?~ I could really go for a foot massage~"

Eclipse then burst into laughter. but sun was not amused by his sarcasm. (Eclipse): "hahaha!~ ohh~ lighten up sunny boi?~" eclipse then stood up full scale. and even though sun had dealt with eclipse... he still looked fucking scary. he then slowly walked around his desk and went behind sun standing a little to close for comfort. (Sun): "..." sun watched eclipse closely making sure he didn't try anything. not like sun could stop him if he did but it never hurt to be too careful.

(Eclipse): "my question is..."eclipse then walked fully behind sun so he couldn't see what eclipse was doing? click!. he then heard what sounded like the locking of a door. most likely eclipse had locked his office door... why?. sun sat there trying to figure out what this sly bitch was up to. sun then quickly tensed as he felt eclipse put his hands on sun's shoulders. he grasped then quite tightly almost piercing sun's metal skin with his nails. eclipse then continued he sentence he had put to an abrupt stop a few seconds ago. (Eclipse): "what do you think I want from you~... what do you think I want to take from you sunrise?~"

without even noticing sun's metallic heart beat unbelievably fast... (Eclipse): "because trust me sun I want something from you... I have for years. but I have never been able to claim it~" sun didn't like the suggestive tone eclipse had in his deep gravely sadistic voice...  eclipse then laid his head on sun's shoulders. feeling eclipses cold breath on his neck caused him to twitch uncomfortably. eclipses voice then became low and dark. (Eclipse): "...can you guess what that is?~"

.

.

.

sun stood silent shivers running up his spine. he was really hoping it wasn't what he thought it was... but what else could it be?~ 

sun was quite speechless. he knew he should answer with "hell no!?"... but it was hard for him to spit out. did he even want to declin-

WHAT!?

-THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING!!!

why wouldn't he decline!...