❄️𝒞𝓇𝓎𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎💧

Y/N was always crying. Y/N couldn't help it, it always just came. But, lucky for Y/N, Winnie and Augustine always were there to comfort Y/N when times were tough.

Currently, Y/N was upset about a breakup, Y/N's partner wasn't the best in general but Y/N still loved them dearly. Y/N was bawling their eyes out with Augustine and Winnie on each side of them.

Winnie had his arms wrapped around Y/N, frowning and furrowing his eyebrows. He hated seeing Y/N like this, they were close friends and he cared dearly about them.

Augustine, on the other hand, also frowning and furrowing his eyebrows, he felt bad for Y/N knowing Y/N thought it was their fault like always. Y/N always blamed themself. He sighed. "You can't beat yourself up for that, you weren't doing anything wrong! They're the one in the wrong and you know that." Augustine stated, trying to cheer Y/N up. In honesty, sometimes Augustine got jealous of Y/N and Winnie's relationship but he always reminded himself that they were his best friend as well.

Winnie lifted his gaze to Augustine as Augustine also looked at Winnie, frowning more. He moved a hand to Y/N's back, rubbing gently. "Yeah, you shouldn't feel bad for something that's not your fault!"

Y/N wiped some tears away from their cheeks, sobbing uncontrollably. "But they just randomly broke up, it's obviously something wrong with me!" Y/N said a bit loudly through sobs.

Augustine sighed again and shook his head. "You're a perfect person, how could anyone have any fault with you?" Augustine meant what he said but he was mainly focused on just cheering up Y/N.

Winnie bit his lower lip, he wasn't sure how to really make this situation better. He could say all the things but he knew some of it would just make Y/N spiral, sighing then turning his head away. He kept his hand on Y/N's back, still rubbing to calm them down slightly which seemed to work. Slightly.

Augustine also wasn't very sure of how to help in this situation, he was also an emotional person so seeing someone else like that just broke his heart, especially when it's one of his best friends. He looked away from Winnie and back to Y/N. "Come on, why don't we watch your favorite movie and have some... popcorn or something?" He sadly smiled, seeing if that suggestion will help.

Winnie kept his gaze on Augustine as Augustine suggested that, Winnie smiled. Not sadly but softly. "Yeah! That's a great idea! I can go get us some snacks from the store then pop in the movie!!" Winnie exclaimed, trying to be positive so it might rub off on Y/N.

Y/N sniffled and wiped away some more falling tears as Y/N looked between both boys. "I'd like that..." Y/N muttered, coughing a bit from how much their throat hurt from the sobbing but the suggestion was something Y/N really loved doing with Augustine and Winnie.

So, Winnie went out to get snacks, Augustine made a fort with a pallet of blankets underneath the fort where they sat and waited for Winnie to get back. Augustine grabbed the dvd (I don't know what time period they are in so forgive me if this isn't accurate to what they would have) then put it in the dvd player, the tv turning to a blue screen then the play menu for the movie.

Winnie soon got back with all types of snacks, mostly candy and popcorn. Along with Y/N's favorite drink and snack. Winnie grabbed everything out of the bag and set it all in front of them, sitting down next to Y/N. The boys sitting on each side of them again to make them feel safe. They pressed play and the movie started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, i tried based off what you said!

Suggestion by; Pure_Jackass69
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~