CHAPTER 17

IN JINGSHI

Wuxian was cleaning the room . Suddenly , His eyes fell on something . It was a golden chest . He was very curious to know what was inside of the chest . So , He slowly opened the chest by using the key which was kept beside the chest .

After opening the chest his saw it was a violin ( Erhu ) . He touched the violin and a blue spirit came out from the violin making Wuxian flinch .

Wuxian thought : What is this ??? And why is it kept in Jingshi ??? Why did I never notice ???

The Blue spirit started going out from Jingshi . Wuxian also started following it with curiousity . And , Finally the spirit stopped in front of a cave . Wuxian entered the dark cave . He couldn't see anything . And , Suddenly a golden light appeared in front his eyes making him close his eyes tightly .

"WEI WUXIAN"

Wuxian spoke with fear : W-who ??? W-who is t-there ???

Wuxian started walking towards the direction from where the sound came . And , He saw a person walking towards him . Wuxian's eyes widened in shock . It was Shi Ying's soul .

Wuxian spoke with a trembling voice : L-lan e-er f-furen ???

Ying : No , It's not me.........It's you....

Wuxian : Wh-what d-do you want ???

Ying : I.... I wanna tell you something.....

Wuxian : What.......

Ying said in a painful voice : Can you please treat Fuyao better ??? She grew up without motherly love . She wants love , care and affection . Please take care of her . She is a very good girl . She will always obey you . I beg you please . Look , I know You are also an orphan . You know how it feels growing up with love and affection . I don't want A-yao feel like that . Please treat her better , I beg you .

Wuxian : I-I am s-sorry that I treated her badly . But , I promise I'll treat her better from now on . I'll treat her like my own daughter .

Ying smiled and said : Thank you so much , Wei Wuxian . And......

Wuxian : And what ???

Ying : Please clear your misunderstanding with Lan Zhan . He loves you very much .

Wuxian shockingly asked : Wh-what do you mean ??? How can he love me ??? He always misbehaves with me....... He hates me.....

Ying : No , He doesn't.... He loves you....

Wuxian : But , He himself told me that he hates me .

Ying smiled a little and asked : You also said him that you hate him . Have you ever hated him ???

Wuxian shook his head and said : No.... I never hated him....

Ying : But , You told....

Wuxian : I was angry so I accidentally spoke .

Ying chuckled and said : He was also angry and couldn't control . He actually loves you . I saw him loving you , taking care of you , showing sympathy on you . He actually loves you , Wei Wuxian . He just don't want to admit it . He tries to act cold . But , from inside he is very soft.

Wuxian : ...............

Ying : You also love him . Don't you ???

Wuxian : Yes , But Will he ever accept me ???

Ying : Of course he will . Don't worry , It's just a matter of time .

Wuxian : Mnnnn.....

Ying : Now , You can go and just have some patience . Everything will be alright .

Wuxian nodded and headed towards Jingshi again . Ying looked at Wuxian who was going back to Jingshi .

Ying mumbled : Now.... It's time to complete my last work.....

____________________________________

INSIDE JINGSHI

Wangji : Wei Ying...... Where were you ??? You know , I was very worried . Next time , Don't go anywhere without telling me . Ok ???

Wuxian : Ok , Lan Zhan....

Wangji : Mnnn..... Now tell me where did you go ???

Wuxian : I.....I.... was just walking in the library pavilion.....

Wangji : But , I just came from library . I didn't see you.....

Wuxian : I.....I.....

Wangji sighed and said : Wei Ying , Please don't lie to me . You know , I don't like lying .

Wuxian was fighting with his thoughts . He didn't want to tell Wangji everything . He remembered Ying's words "Have some patience"

Wangji : Wei Ying ???

Wuxian snapped out from his thoughts and said : Actually , I saw an injured bird trying to fly . So , I was chasing behind the bird to catch it and cure it's wings .

Wangji : Oh.....

Then , Wangji left and Wuxian sighed in relief .

____________________________________

I really don't 🤔🤔🤔 know what to do 😭😭😭. It's very boring 🙃🙃🙃 typing this much . And this 🥲🥲🥲 chapter is short too 😔😔😔 It's making me crazy 😅😅😅 even though I'm already crazy 😁😁😁

Please 🥺🥺🥺 vote ♥️♥️♥️ and comment 🥰🥰🥰

By the way 💯💯💯 , Who is your 💗💗💗 top 10 most 👑 👑 👑 favourite 💖💖💖 Chinese 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 Actress ??? 😍😍😍

Mine :

1. Dilraba Dilmurat
2. Bai Lu
3. Zhao Liying
4. Zhu Xudan
5. Wang Churan
6. Ju Jingyi
7. Meng Zi Yi
8. Yang Mi
9. Crystal Yuan
10. Li Qin