Chapter 33: Growing Relationships

A/N - Oml, HI GUYS! It's been sooooo long! TOO FREAKING LONG! I'd just like to say that I'm SO SORRY for my absence! If you haven't been following my posts, I tell you guys that something serious has happened to me over these past couple to few months. I really wasn't feeling well and needed to take care of myself mentally, physically,and just everything.

Thankfully, I'm in the process of recovering and I do feel ready to release another chapter out. Unfortunately, this chapter isn't anything special so don't expect too much. Honestly, I'm kinda wondering what I should do in regards to what y'all wanna see. I don't feel ready to write about the moon mission but if y'all have any suggestions for what else you wanna see more of in this book, pls feel free to lmk. Just be polite about it.

ALSO! Ik I took off my original NaruNia story, Cursed Beauty, off of wattpad back in February, but now I've decided to put it back up so if you haven't read chapter one yet, it's on my @TaniaJanae923 account RIGHT NOW. The story should be posted about once a week on the weekends.

Pls, pls, pls give the chapters a vote and leave some comments! It really helps with the algorithm here on wattpad so it can stand a chance at being successful and gaining readers. I would really appreciate it. Also follow me on there for updates and add book to your library!

Without further ado, let's get to the chapter! Please remember to leave some comments, votes, and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 33: Growing Relationships

The sun's rays beamed through the blinds of the Uzumaki household. Nia was in bed, cradling Nisaki as the baby was being breastfed. It was a tiring night for both her and Naruto. The twins had been wailing throughout the entire evening. From wanting milk to needing a diaper change and even wanting to be held. Surely, the babies could've gave the new parents a break, but there was no rest for them. This was parenthood they were dealing with. Babies needed to be taken care of.

Nia's eyes were red with bags underneath them. She wanted to give Naruto his time to sleep first since he was busy with his studies with Kakashi that same day. If he was going to be functioning enough to learn, he'd need his rest. After all, he did all he could to help her with the twins during the night. He wasn't one to leave all that to herself. He helped make them so he was going to do what a father should.

Nia had been trying to not her past get the better of her since the babies' birth. She was in the process of being a stronger, more resilient woman. Both in body and spirit. Lately, she's been saying positive things about herself, training with Naruto, and working on her book. It was time for her to improve herself in whatever way she could. While the world was in danger back a few months ago, there was no excuse to why she couldn't do what she needed now that it was in peace.

As Naruto entered the Uzumaki household after a long day of studying with Kakashi, the aroma of home-cooked lunch greeted him, and his fatigue seemed to dissipate, replaced by a warm sense of comfort. He found Nia bustling about in the kitchen, her tired eyes now sparkling with a hint of mischief as she prepared the meal.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Nia greeted him with a playful smile, setting the table. "I hope you're hungry. I made your favorite."

Naruto's stomach growled in response, and he couldn't help but grin. "You're the best, Nia. I don't know what I'd do without you."

As they sat down to eat, Nia recounted the night's trials with the twins, and Naruto listened attentively, nodding sympathetically. Parenthood was no easy task, but they were in it together.

After lunch, Naruto suggested they meet up with some friends. "It'll be good to catch up with everyone," he said, noticing Nia's weary expression. "A change of scenery might do us both some good."