2| study

vapes, weed

Logans POV:
Soon it was study and i wanted to skip that shit so bad and its my first day here and theres not reason to go right? So when Isa went she made me go with her cause she knew i was gonna try and skip, it hasn't been a day and Isa knows me so well.

I saw Ms Smith and she smiled at me and i smiled back, i sat down with Isa and her friends they looked at me and introduced themselves to me.

"Hi im Holly, and this is Mary and Lucy" the redhead said and i smiled and said "im Logan" we all start talking until Ms Jane tells us to shush and i rolled my eyes.

They all look at me surprised "how the fuck can you roll your eye AT Ms Jane?" Lucy says "i don't know?" I say and then Isa says "shes been doing all day to her and Mrs Bank plus Ms Smith" "Hey i didn't roll much eyes at Ms Smith" i mumble and Isa rolls her eyes.

Soon study was done and i couldn't be happier, isa asked the three girls to come into our room later and they all said 'yup'. While me and isa were walking to our room a girl stopped us "did you actually roll ur eyes at Ms Jane" the girl asked "sure?" I mumbled and kept on walking to our room.

I opened our door and went straight to my bed, then isa said "im gonna go shower, wanna come, not in a weird way.." I chuckled and nodded my head. I got my stuff for a shower and some clothes.

after our showers:
After my shower i changed and did my hair into a slick back bun, i put on some perfume and sat on my bed on my phone.

"Just to let you know they take our phones off us went its 9:50 and we get them back at 6:30 just before breakfast" isa says and i look up at her "luckily i came prepared" i say pulling my old phone from under my bed, she chuckles and i put it back.

Then someone knocks on our door "come in" isa hummed, it was the three girls, they smiled at us and walked in. "Okay are you guys snitches?" I asked and they shake their heads "good" i mumble pulling out my vape from my bra.

"How did you bring that in, did they not do a bag check?" Holly asked curiously "my mum knows i do it so she just said she did the check at home" i say and the three girls plus isa are shocked.

"Can i have a turn, please i haven't had one since I've been home" Lucy asked with puppy eyes "sure here you fiend" i chucked and Lucy glared at me.

It was 9:30ish and Holly, Lucy and Mary just left to go to their rooms before the got caught in ours, we heard a knock on our door and then it opened. It was Ms Jane "sorry to make you sad girls i have to get ur phones in earlier tonight, hope you don't mind" Ms Jane chuckled, i looked at isa and rolled my eyes.

We handed her our phones and when isa turned around Ms Jane gripped my chin and made me look at her "if you roll your eyes at me again, ill punish you darling" she said with a low husky voice, fuck thats hot.

I hummed and smirked, she let go so she could go to the other room. Soon isa got sleepy and went to sleep, i was waiting until i heard nothing so i could have a bong. I got my bong out and the weed, but before i put a towel by the door and made sure only one window was opened.

I lit the weed and took a hit, this is what I've been needing. I blow the smoke out the window and take a few more, soon i stopped cause i didn't wanna use all the weed, i turned on the fan and sprayed the room with perfume.

I looked outside and saw the half moon, i smiled it reminded me of my dad. He had a half moon tattoo on his arm and back, and the i start giggling and grabbed my old phone and called Lena.

"Hey logz, what ya doin- your high aren't you?" She says i giggled "how did you have it there" lena asked "i dont knows" i said and she sighs "ops i gotta go love you lena and your sister of course " i say with a smirk and hang up

I changed my clothes and got into bed, i was hella high, i left the towel there I'll deal with it in the morning.

A/n
hope you liked it !! If you don't like the mentions then don't read the book x