4| Can't i?

Warnings: ptsd, talk abt SA

Elizabeth's POV:
How does that girl do things to me I've only known her for two days, two fucking days, she hot but im her teacher fuck. Plus she on the same floor as me so i have to technically look after her, i sighed loudly and waited for my next class.

Logans POV:
"Isa can we skip pleaseee" i beg and isa rolls her eyes "no Logan we have to go to class" she huffs "fine" i mumble and kept on walking.

We went into our maths class and sat down on a shared table waiting for Mr sharp, our maths teacher to come to class. We waited for 10 minutes and i got up and said to Isa "im going back to our room, this teacher ain't coming" she nodded and i left the classroom, with all the girls looking at me.

I didn't want to take the elevator cause then I'll most likely get caught so i took the stairs, and right now im on the 2nd floor and my room is on the 4th. I got to the staircase and started going up, soon i got to my room and went straight onto my bed I got out my phone and AirPods and just started listening to Lana while looking on instagram.

Isabella's POV:
We were all sitting in maths except Logan wasn't in here and then finally the door open but it wast the Maths teacher it was Ms Jane, she saw me and smiled then she looked around the class, it was like she was looking for someone- shit Logan.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted Logan.

Me.
Logan get your ass back to class Ms Jane is in here looking for you, im gonna say you went to the bathroom okay?

Logie. 🤦‍♀️
Okay dam im omw.

I sighed then Ms Janes asked me "Ms Grace wheres Logan?" "She gone to the bathroom she'll be back soon i think.." i smiled innocently and she nodded and then Logan came in, finally. She rolled her eyes when she saw Ms Jane then came over to me and sat down.

"You know how fucking fast i had to run down those stairs" she huffs and i chuckle not loud enough for Ms Jane to hear, "okay class your math teacher wont be in anymore, he got caught doing something illegal on school grounds, but you'll have a new teacher by tomorrow" she says and i hear Logan sigh

Logans POV:
I fucking sick of seeing Ms Jane everywhere i fucking go, like i like her and stuff but its pissing me off that I've had her for three of my classes today, luckily its our last period but ill still have to see her at the hostel bit of our school.

Soon the class was about to end and then Ms Jane said "you all can go but Logan can you stay after everyone has left" i groaned quietly and isa chuckled lightly, "ill meet you later roomie" isa smiles and i hummed grabbing my bag and going to Mr sharps- or Ms janes desk?

"Yes Ms Jane?" I asked and she looked me up and down, was she checking me out? "I know you weren't in the bathroom darling, were you in your room?" I groan "nah i wasn't in my room" i say with sarcasm "don't give me attitude or you will be getting the extra hour of study" she says.

"you can't do that I've other stuff to do" i huff "oh but i can darling, you can go now I'll see you at study" she husks and i groaned and walked out of her class room and went back to my room and went straight to my bed.

When i got up the four girls were looking at me "soo what you gotta tell us?" Holly asked, shit i forgot about that and its about Ms Jane. "Okay guys dont freak cause its only the second day ive been here but Ms Jane has been being flirty with me" i say and the four girls are shocked.

"Wait what did she say to you when she came and got our phones?" Isa asked "i rolled my eyes at her and she gripped my chin and told me if i did it again she'll punish me, but she said in it such a husky voice tho !" I answered and they were still shocked. "I think she does like you or is playing with you" Mary said.

"Wait did she say the same thing in English?" Lucy asked "yeah but instead she said she'll give me extra study and guess what i got extra study after my last class" i huff "is that why she told you to stay after?" Isa asked and i hummed "that was the third time today" i groaned.

Soon the topic changed and i got out my vape and took a drag from it, i handed it to Lucy and she took a drag too. Then we heard the bell for dinner everyone got up from my me except me, i don't like having dinner around to many people it makes me have flash back.

"You coming logz?" Holly asked "nah im good" i mumble and she nodded, i was sat on my being thinking about what happened 4 years ago, was anyone gonna ever believe me? Then i felt tears running down my face and started crying. I didn't even notice Ms Jane come into my room until she started comforting me.

"Darling whats wrong?" She asked "no- nothing" i stuttered and felt her move my body facing her, she wipes my tears and asks again "whats wrong?" "Nothing i was just a- just getting flashbacks" i mumbled she had a sad smile on her face "its okay darling, if you need anyone to talk to come to me or go to Ms Smith, im sure she'll love seeing you" she said but when she mentioned Ms Smith i could hear the jealousy.

"Come on Logan let's get something to eat" she says and i shake my head "im full from lunch" i mumbled and then Ms Jane said "darling you didn't have anything, i didn't see you go up and get some" she says, but what she doesn't know i have trouble with eating around the day they did what they did to me.

My mother calls me dramatic and saying i lied and just wanted attention and those boys they got away with it, i still remember it like the back of my hand. March the 17 2020, i was 15 and these boys where following me to school, when i got there i went straight to the girls bathroom but that didn't stop them.

"I- i have trouble eating around this month" i say shes the only person I've ever told "okay darling, you don't have to tell me why but i need you to eat something okay?" She says and i hum "please darling?" She pleads "can- i eat during study?" I ask her "sure do you want to when everyone she down or when it would just be me and you?" She says softly "me and you" i mumbled

"Okay honey im gonna go downstairs and save you a plate okay? Will you be okay up here by yourself?" She whispers getting up from my bed "mhm isa will be back soon" i mumbled a bit quieter though.

Then Ms Jane left my room, left me with my thoughts.

Did I deserve it?