⛱️ Beach ⛱️ (ft. everyone)

"yes!! Today is the day!!" You open your eyes and jump out of your bed , you hurry changing and wash your face and headed out of your room holding your suitcase and running on the stairs "y/n stop running or else you'll regret it later" a voice scolded you from behind and you turn your head as you saw reiji was standing Infront of you holding his two suitcases "sorry I just excited" you smile at him as he sigh and the walk with you as you two are now in the first floor ayato was busy preparing his beach ball, surfboard.

"Y/n.. your here I have something to give you" laito said as you just look at him and nodded "what is it then" he handed you and poka dot black swimming suit "ohh thanks this will be nice" you said as you put it in your suitcase as reiji then walk to the limo and arranging the belongs so everyone have a space ,some of the stuff Is in the trunks and some is on the top because mustly ayato brought his things with him.

As everyone is now in the limo and everyone is seems ... excited I suppose, you were now asking if how long will you all stay there "reiji when we're going to stay there?" You ask as reiji fix his glasses and then said "I think 1 weeks" it's was quite a vacation actually "ooh I'm excited" laito said as he was day dreaming of some random girls with big badangcas wearing swimming suits "me two,I want to eat the sand" kanato said hugging his teddy as you chuckle"kanato sand isn't a food" you state "yes it is" he said countering your state "what about you ayato what are you going to do at the beach" you ask ayato across from your sit "well I'm going to show them how good I am , swimming , volleyball and taking away chicks" he said as you just have an expression 'ayato just being ayato' you then look at Subaru"what about you Subaru?" You ask looking at him , he look at you to and then look at the window "I don't really like to go out so ..I'm just standing or swimming" he said as you nodded "and shu?" "Sleeping" he reply as he continues sleeping "ohh, what about you reiji?" You ask "well just reading books and get tan" he said as you then imagine reiji is tan.

Look away as you chuckle then look at him again "i think it's suit you" you said smiling as he look at you then to his book "what about you ,y/n?" Laito ask "me? Ohh I'm going diving at the cliff"

"Cliff!!?" Then all ask , as you nodded "yep the cliff, I hope it's high tide" you wish as still they look shoke "well okay am also go to the cliff as well" ayato claim "okay let's do it together then" you said as he smile "okay".

After an 3 or 4 hours you finally arrived at your destination,you hurry went out of the limo ,the design of the resort made you excited "yeahh!! We're here" you squell as everyone step out of the limo..as everyone was taking all there stuff out of the limo then you went to laito "let me help" you said as you offer to help "oh no no ,you can't little sis" he said as he smile at you as you frown "why!?" You ask "because girls shouldn't carry stuff" shu said as you look at him "but why reiji-" you were cut off when ayato yell at you "oi y/n let's go it's high tide!!" He yelled in the entrance"really?!" You run to him as you look at the beach "wooahh!!, beautiful" you said.

"Of course it will be beautiful, reiji pick this spot..this resort is one of the tourist spots" ayato said "oohh~" then everyone is now preparing at the cottage that we rent or..

"Reiji how much did you spend for this vacation?" You ask "what spend? You mean this resort?" He ask as you nodded "well....none" you left blank "huh? ,none?" You repeat "you don't know?, this resort is own by the Sakamaki, us" kanato said "huh?" You expression"ohh we forget to mention that when you were born this resort is still here" laito said "Soo..ohh that's why we have 7 hole days here" you said surprised"yep ,that's way!" Ayato said as he look at the beach "let's go now!"

"Wait first I'll going to wear this" you pick up your back "ohh~ wear the swimming suit that I brought for you okay" laito Said as you nodded and went to the dressing area , after some time you went out of the dressing room

The brothers was jaw drop when they sees you "you look gorgeous" laito said "your body so tempting right now" ayato wink at you "hnm so reaviling" reiji said and Subaru blush as he excuse his self to the restroom while shu was sleeping.

Now you were at the cliff ready to jump it's like second floor building high but you didnt show some fear
Expression as laito was watching you from the water to jump "okay, jump" with that you jump while screaming as ayato was up the cliff , now you was swimming back to the shore "it kinda high" ayato said as he look down "you can do it" laito cheer him as smiling at him then he was far to long you went up and he was busy looking down you on the other hand sneaking behind him the puss him "ohh I slip" you excuse as he now falling "ahhhhh!!!!" He scream as he now on the water then look at you as you giggles "soorryy!!" You peace hand sigh.

Mean while reiji was standing crossing his arms on his chest as he was watching the scene "thats dangerous" he said to his self and look at kanato who was playing with the sands with teddy.

Not to mention that just wear there swimming shorts Shu's yellow ,Reiji is Violent, Laito is Orange , Ayato Is red, kanato is purple then Subaru is white.

The 3 of you laito and ayato went to the cottage where your older brother.

Time went by all of you but not all only the eldest and the second son only on the sand or the water ,while the 5 of you ride the banana boat but you force Subaru to come and join cause he was so lonely at the sand bar so you ask him to join as he refused at first but you force and then he hesitate but agreed.

"Wooahh!!" "Hahah so fast!" You said as you were at the first sit and next Subaru next ayato and then kanato and laito , the speed boat with faster and the wave is pretty fast as well so you accidentally slip and fall then Subaru jump to rescue you.

After some fun and it's already low tide you and your brothers was walking some sea weeds to adventure and reiji was also come as well so he was looking for an fish to you know experiments on them , but then ayato was holding something "y/n catch" he yell and he throw it to you "ahh no" you dodge it as laito pick it up and put it on his palm "sea cucumber" laito said then the sea cucumber blow his white sticking liquid as ..you were scared and went to reiji "ayato ,laito don't scare her" reiji said as he scolded them but then reiji look at laito and saw laito was blushing while looking at the cucumber on his hand while it lick white stuff as reiji clear his throat "go on y/n let's go" reiji said as he drag you away from them.

Then as reiji and you was walking and the others as well walking behind you saw shu sleeping and you have a pretty Idea " reiji do you know what I'm thinking" you smirk as he smile "of course, get some bocket now" he demand "yes sir" you borrowed kanatos sand bucket then give it the reiji and reiji filled the bucket with water then continue to go to shu then he splash the water all over him , this sudden splash made the blonde vampire to get up and he is mad.

"Get up" you said as you the jump at his back "you...little" he then slowly calm down and he carry you to the water with him.

After that you all now went to your rooms to have a nice night but not before having camp fire and marshmallow and a little talk aswell....

------------

Yeahh it's done hope you like this ,batties 💖