SLEEP OVER (SHUU)

"oi?, deadpit, someone's looking for you, get up and put your lazy ass at the door" the strict vampire wake up his big brother with his stern looking face "ngnm, what bother" he grun as he sat up "for God sake, this is the time you'll greating someone at the front door and now you're not liking about that" reiji hiss as shuu just yawn and ignore what his little brother said "fine" he state "you should go and great that girl out side" with that the strict vampire gone.

Shuu went at the front door with a yawn as he yawn then open the door and appeared a young girl with (long/short) (color) hair wearing an hoody with baggy gens as she sprang in and cling at his arms and this take him off guard "y/n?" He step back a little and get back at his posture self as he put his arms around her waist and legs as he carried her like a baby.

"Shuu-kunn!!~" she called as you then look him "what brought you here" he ask "well mom and dad was at a trip for business and I was so lonely at my house and I was thinking I'll be here a little" you state as he put you down gentle "so..are you staying here in a night?" He ask "exactly" you nodded as you then saw reiji behind holding a laundry basket "hi reiji" you greated as he look at you "hellow there" then he proceed to do his work "REIJI!! CAN YOU HELP ME" Izzy ask at him while follow him (yeahh Izzy is my name but my OC named Izzy as well...so) "hey y/n" Izzy greated "hey there, Izzy".

"Nee...reiji!" Izzy yelled.

"So your staying?" Shuu get back at the convention "ohh yes I am, I was think that we can have sleep overs" y/n said as shuu just look at her like a lost puppy..

"Whatever you says but don't disturb me" he turn around as you pout then hold his legs as he continues walking "come on...we can have sleep overs,...nee..shuu it's fun" you  convince "nope".

"Come on" you let go of his legs as he lay down on a couch as you put your hands on your hip and pout again "maybe ,Izzy will have an sleep over with me".

Shuu was sleeping at the couch while y/n was now sneaking in Izzy's room as she heard some moaning and whisper at her room

"Nnghu~ reiji~" Izzy meowed "ohh...ah shit This small..hole you have..it's feels delicious" reiji husky voice can heard.

You were blushing at the sounds you heard so you then went down stairs as you saw shuu sating down with a smirk" so .. what sounds did you heard?" He mischievous ask as you blush "nothing much" you lied "I see"

Now the two of you are in shuu's room you were watching mukbang while shuu was sleeping on your lap as you stroking his hair "are you hungry?" Shuu ask "why did you ask" you ask "I heard your tummy growl" "ahh yes I'm hungry" he then sat down looking at you "let's go down reiji and Izzy must be preparing dinner" he said as you nodded ,going to the kitchen as you saw reiji and Izzy was busy, reiji was cooking and while Izzy is washing dishes and swipe the counters and table .

Reiji try the food then his taste must be bland so he ask Izzy to have a taste "Izzy..come here and taste this" Izzy went up to reiji and she blow the soup a little as she take a sip while reiji was holding the spoon "taste fine, it's delicious" Izzy's state "okay thank you Izzy..oi you two..y/n and good for nothing please do the table"

Reiji called me and shuu so I hurried put the plates and the fork and spoons ,the napkins, etc..

As reiji and Izzy put down the food and reiji called everyone to have some dinner.

After dinner now shuu and I was in his room laying down together, "shuu, do you think we can do what reiji and Izzy did earlier?" You ask while blushing as he smirk "of course we can and much more better than them, do you want to do it?" He ask as you nodded and shuu smile and then towered you "shall we?" He ask then kiss you .
(I'll let your mind go wild for sec)

Meanwhile

"Ohh~" Izzy yawn and then reiji look at her "tired are we?" He ask as he Polish the glasses while Izzy was washing the dishes "a little bit tired" Izzy  said and continue "if it's about the work or the events earlier" he whispered at Izzy's ear and it made her blush "can I choose both" Izzy state as she finished the work and reiji turn her around "so me I'm not tired at all, should we do about it?" He ask and this look at his with a blush "you want another round ,are you? " Izzy ask and made reiji smirk "if it's okay with you~" and Izzy smirk "I'm fine with another round" Izzy said and reiji lean down and kiss your lips..

But then some one yelled "YUCKKKK!!" kanato yelled then "what such thing to do at the kitchen, right teddy?, you too should go to your private room" kanato yelled again and then walk away , you look at reiji "when did kanato , Acts like you?" Izzy giggles as he chuckle to his throat "he get it with me".