the phone call🪶

Dark curtains were spread outside the window with stars twinkling a girl was sitting and crying on her fate how her life changed on just few minutes. Her sister was consoling her hello she is Vidhi Rajput cousin of Anamika our main lead .

Di I am sorry thank you apne ye baat kisi ko nahi batai thanku di. Mujhe bachane k liye naa jane papa meri shadi kisse krwa dete Anamika replied it's ok Vidhi it's my fate and fault i shouldn't have given you my phone but now there is no benefit in thinking about all this jao jaake so jao ab jo hona hai wo to hoga hi . She nodded and was about to left but then she said di ap bhag jao kyaaa pagal ho kya Vidhi Anamika shouted di chilaiys nahi koi sunn lega or haan ap bhag jaiye main apki madad karungi please main apko itni musibat me nahi dekh sakti nahi Vidhi it's ok afterall meri shadi waise bhi ek naa ek din honi hi thi ye sab karke ab koi fayda nahi raha chalo niklo bakwas continue apne Shubham ke sath karna . Vidhi left thinking something

It's 2 p.m kon call kr rha h thought Anamika hello kon she said in her sleepy
musical ariose . Pehchan bhi nahi paogi kl tumhari shaadi h naa sb khatam kar dunga main sab kuch tum sirf meri ho meri thi or meri rahogi. Don't worry she was about to say something but the call was disconnected. She started panicking thinking who he was what will he do where she will go and many more stuffs.

Dii dii uth bhi jao yaar said Arav ha ek minute bss aaj apki shadi hai or apko sone se hi fursat nahi h she woke up and sat in jerk of motion ha haa jao tum main aarhi hun she thought about last night and the phone call. She thought something and then did her morning chores wore simple kurti and went downstairs.. everyone were preparing many things related to the wedding. All relatives were sitting and talking to each other laughing clapping she was looking at them as it was her last .

Di are you sure she nodded yes I am. Tum bolo will you help me or not haa haa ofcourse I will. Parr ap ye itne bhaari lehenge mein bhagengi kaise don't worry I will manage tum idhar ka sab dekh Lena please she hugged Vidhi tightly wearing a red attire aka lehenga with heavy jewelleries and minimal makeup.

She walked out through backyard of wedding venue she started running at her full speed she was running through woods her sandal broke but she was still running she was trying to clear her way through the climbers shrubs and tree's branches. She holded her knees and started breathing heavily so oxygen can flow through her mouth and nostrils .

She listened many footsteps coming in her direction she started running again but this time she fell down, tangled by her lehenga . She heared gun shot in her direction she saw a man standing in wedding attire holding gun towards her he said Anamika bhagna mat nahi to main wo kar dunga jo main kabhi karna nahi chahta . She said Vih.haan please leave me main ye shaadi nahi karna chahti hun please a bullet passed through her ears she jerked he said no more same words I don't know tumne kya kiya kya nahi tumhe ye shaadi to karni hi hogi there's no taking back baby ...

Now she is sitting beside Vihan thinking in deep thoughts what she will do she can see her parents they all were tensed due her act . But then she thought to shrug off her thoughts and go through the things

Hey cuties I hope you liked this chapter so now let's vote this update so I can post new one till thennn byeeeiieee take care
XoXo 💕