Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-2 Time with the Younger One.

Chibi Rimuru: Welcome to the Chapter, Hope you like The Chapter

Chibi Rimuru: Welcome to the Chapter, Hope you like The Chapter. But if you don't like I will Beat you to Pulp.

Time- After Multiple Centuries/ 200 Years After Veldora was Sealed.
Place- Ice Continent.

VELZARD POV:

It has been few Centuries since Big Brother Died and Rimuru was Born.

When he was 10 Years Old, he had already got his Human Form. He has Beautiful Sky Blue Hairs with Golden Eyes Like Gemstones. Some People may think he was a Beautiful Girl.

He can be Considered a Prodigy Among All the Siblings

In the Mean time, I Settled in the Ice Continent with that Red Head (Guy) Idiot and If we talk about Velgrynd She Settled with That Blonde Hero.

A lot had happened after Rimuru's Birth like, Milim had Became a True Demon Lord, The Demon Lord Council was Formed and Other Demon Lords like The Ruler of Giant Dagruel, A Fallen Angle Deno, That Ex-Hero Leon and That Vampire Rumians/Luminos along With Other Three Self-Proclaimed Demon Lord Joined Demon Lord Council, One after Another.

About 200 Years Ago The Masked Hero Sealed Veldora.

But The Most Important thing is That as time was passing by My Little Rimuru is getting more Beautiful and Handsome at the Same time.

Velzard: When he will Rimuru return! Without him I feel restless!!!

Velzard: I can't do anything About it, Because That Bi*ch (Velgrynd) had taken my Little Rimuru away from me.

Velzard: But Today It's my Turn to Take care of My Little Rimuru!

3RD POV:

As Velzard was Thinking about Rimuru, A Red Dragon was Coming Towards Her , The Red Dragon was non than The Scorch Dragon Velgrynd in her Dragon Form with Rimuru on Top of her.

This Made Velzard more Envious of her Sister.

Velgrynd: Tch* I have give my Little Rimuru to that Bit*h (Velzard).

Rimuru: Onee-Chan We are near Ice Continent aren't we!

Velgrynd: Yes Rimuru-Chan! *Irritate*

Velgrynd was Very Irritated because she has to give Rimuru to Velzard and she won't be able to Meet Her Little Brother for a Week.

Velgrynd: Rimuru-Chan Hold Tight.

Velgrynd landed In the Ice Palace.

Velgrynd Turned back to her Human and Carried Rimuru in her Arms.

Rimuru: Onee-Chan! I am not a Kid Anymore let me Down. Hump* *Pout*

Velzard and Velgrynd: (Kawii!!!)

Rimuru walks towards Velzard.