React-6 React to Facts, Theories and Clips- 1.

PLACE- A ROOM WITH A BIG TV.

TIME- AFTER THE FOUNDING FESTIVAL ARC.

AU: SO THEY HAVE THE MEMORIES OF THE 4TH REACT NOT THE FIFTH. FOR PLOT AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE LN STATS .

3RD POV:

Author: Welcome, Welcome It's my Pleasure to Entertain you (Me and Readers).

Rimuru: Please I beg you, please stop this Suffering, I can't bear it anymore, Please Stop my Suffering!

Author: Don't Worry nothing is gonna happen, Just Relax.

Rimuru: How can I Relax, I AM JUST GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

Rimuru Tries to kill himself but he wasn't able Because Author Controls the Room to his will an Everything And Everyone is under his control.

Author: You can't die like this after you finish the React you can Do What you want, if you want to Die you can but After The React.

Masayuki: Author-San Can you Please send Rimuru-San to me.

Author: If you say So, Take him but you have 10 Min.

Masayuki: That will be Enough.

Masayuki takes Rimuru into a Room to Comfort him and to Lift Rimuru's Spirits......

But as Masayuki Takes Rimuru into the Room.

A Figure Who Resembles Author comes into the View.

While Author has Silver Hair and Golden Eyes, That Person who is a man has Pitch Black hair like Void and Ruby Red Eyes like Gems.

Author: So you came huh, Narrator.

Narrator: You should call be my Name, Crescent a.k.a You the Author.

Author/Crescent: Yay, I got it Lunox.

Veldanava: Author-San, Who is he?

(A/N- So I will Use Crescent in place of Author and Vise versa for Narrator.)

Crescent: Let me Introduce him to all of you. He is my Counter Part, You can say he his My Brother, His Name is Lunox a.k.a The Narrator, The One who Narrates and Explains the Story. Created by Our Master. And Yes My Name is Crescent, The One Who Writes the Stories and Every Worlds Fate.

All; What???

They Can't Understand What they Meant By that.

Lunox: In Simple term, i am His Brother.

Veldanava: that Makes Sense.

Lunox: Do you How much ???-Sama is Because of What you did To Rimuru-Kun.

Crescent: Please Big Brother, Do something or ???-Sama will Punish me!!!

Lunox: Whatelse to expect from the Problem Child of The Castle. Ok, I will Do something about it.

Crescent: Thanks Brother!!!

Lunox: Then I will be going.

All: Bye.

Crescent: Let's Start The React.

(A/N- Just to Remind you Crescent = Author and if you think It's my Real Name, It's not My Real life Name an Crescent and Lunox ar Au Characters.)

Rimuru: I am Back!!!

Chloe: Sensei is in Full Spirit.

Velzard: Ara, Ara Rimuru-Chan is in Full Spirit.