Is wanting you wanting too much?

I open my eyes on the bunk bed. My room. I see three people infornt of me. Ume. Enya. I don't know the other person. He's sitting beside me and enya and ume are standing.  They all look tensed and worried. I get up but my legs don't allow me. They all focus their attention on me. "You woke up!" Ume exclaima. Ume and enya come forward to hug me. I'm flabbergasted cause i haven't been touched in 3 years. By nobody.

That boy whom I say earlier this day is still sitting. But he doesn't look that tensed as the rest. He focuses on me and looks shocked.
He didn't realise I was awake until now. "How did I end up here?"
I question them while rubbing my eyes. "Conrad carried you"
Conrad. The boy who is currently sitting infront of me with brown hair and black eyes is Conrad.

"You blacked out! Why'd you train so hard. For what?! We were so worried " Enya gets up and gives me space. "For the fighting court next week. Today is Friday. I only have two days" Enya and ume have a burning fire in their eyes now. They look towards Conrad.
"Let me guess you told her this. Am I right?!" Ume screams. Enya responds by "You almost got her killed! Why did you give her the wrong information!? The fighting court was not until the next to next week!" Enya slaps him.

"I was just joking. I didn't know she was new." It all starts to click.
And now I'm starting to get real furious. "You lied to me?! Because of you I was almost killed. Because of you!"  I get up ans suddenly my legs are not shaking anymore. I'm now dangerously close to him. I feel like I'm gonna break apart. "I thought you were a boy different than those perverts who are out this door" i point to the door and mention the people beyond it.

"But you proved that you are the same." I back off. I sit in my bed boiling with anger. "I'm so sorry for not telling you. It's our fault also" Enya tries to apologise. I deny "No, No. Absolutely not. You thought I was training to get stronger since I'm new. You had a reason to not tell me." I shift my glare to him. "What reason did you have! What did I do to you?" He looks down full of guilt.

I tie my hair in a bun and walk over to do the dishes. The whole area is empty but since it's dinner time soon. Some people are slowly coming out. They don't dare approach me. They look scared or disgusted. They look at me like I'm some sort of bug. A think that should be terminated. I try to put my whole focus on the dishes and try to get my attention solely on that.

They all are passing comments, insults. Bunch of things that are enough to prove what kind of human they are. Or should I say animal? Well that would be an insult to the animal kind.
I start washing them. It looks like the boy who left after me had to do a lot of dirty stuff. I really wonder why the youngest are the most neglected. I hear our dorm open and Conrad  walks out of the dorm. He walks to the main door where there are 2 securities with guns and walkie talkies. "I need to go outside for some important work." One of the guards give him some cash and the other hesitated to open the door.

He tries to get the guard convinced but the guard punches him.
He scoffs and speaks something like a code. It was maybe Blue cross? Or Cross black? No idea but something which had cross in it. The guards panic and open the door. Before walking out he whispers discreetly into the guard's ear. He walks out. I roll my eyes thinking what could be so important that even a punch seems ok? My thoughts are shattered by a loud thud infront of me.

Somebody threw a glass in the sink and it broke. But it broke on my hand. It was none other than that pervert bastard. "Oops." He laughs sheepishly and walks away. I pull him by his shirt and hit his head on the sink. It doesn't bleed. Surprisingly. But it does leave a bruise. My hand is paining and blood is bleeding like anything.
But my brain is drowned by anger. He doesn't get up after i let him go. I walk towards my dorm and enya pulls me for answers while ume drags me for treatment.

I'm multitasking. I don't answer her questions but I do focus on ume treating my hand. "Why didn't you kill him?! I know u can't but I wish I could" "you can't kill them unless in a fair fight." I respond with a smirk on my face. Before I can comprehend her reaction Conrad walks in with a bag of food and clothes. They're women's clothes. Maybe for Enya or Ume. He looks at my hand and asks. "Who did this?" There's a burning fire in his eyes that can burn anything. "That bastard Taehee" Enya answers for me.

He walks out the door. I can't hear what's going on cause of the noise proof door. I'm just sitting here regretting why I answered even one of enya's question. Enya pats my shoulder and assures me it's ok. Ume takes a seat beside me and enya throws the litter beside me. "Thank you" i mumble to ume. "It's fine. We're friends now I hope? And friends don't say thank you"

It's been five minutes since Conrad dashe out the room. Finally he walks in the room but it's not how i wanted him to look like.

I look like the only one seemingly concerned or crazy for being concerned.