thaddeus x female reader

HURT ME TO LOVE ME
────── THADDEUS
x female reader

(y/n) and Thaddeus were in a long secretive relationship, one that was forbidden between squires or any title among the brotherhood. It was seen as a distraction and one that could jeopardize your status and may even have you kicked out. They've been keeping it a secret for a couple of years, but that didn't mean it was all gleeful. Along with dating Thaddeus and knowing how he acts among his friends, she had to endure degrading from him and everyone else he influences himself around. This includes enduring beatings that didn't go too far in her eyes, but her love for Thaddeus clouded her mind and made her believe that small beatings were okay. In reality, it wasn't.

This day wasn't like no other. It was during the night when Thaddeus and his friends decided to be wild off of an insane amount of alcohol intake and do something they hadn't done before.

If only (y/n) realized just how toxic their relationship it was. It was never going to work.

She slept peacefully in her makeshift bed that every squire had been given. She was grateful Thaddeus was rather calm the previous day and even gave her affection. It's not that he didn't do occasionally it was that no one disturbed her that day. She was suspicious but was glad Thaddeus didn't do anything rash. Maybe he was finally changing, and (y/n) was happy. All she dreamt about was her and Thaddeus being as content as they can with their relationship while dabbling the brotherhood of steel with it.

But she was abruptly awoken when she felt a bag forcefully wrapping around her head. She was dragged from her bed, and she thrashed against the multiple hands that held her tightly.

"What the hell is going on!?" Her yell of fear was muffled by the bag around her head. She couldn't see anything but specks of the outside. It seemed they were dragging her somewhere.

"Guys, stop come on -" She hears Thaddeus from behind whisper in concern.

"Thaddeus!? What's going on?" She spoke frantically. Lashing her body everywhere as she heard a voice that gave her some sense of security.

"Bro, you started this. Finish it, man." The person that held her firmly whisper with authority.

"Okay- okay." She hears him agree.

At that, his tender hands her frame but at the same time with uncertainty. She hears him breath behind her neck. It was frantic and irregular. It made her remember the times they hid away from the paladins that oversee their progress in their training. How his hands grasp her waist tenderly while his lips devour her relentlessly. Her hands going through his light brown short hair. How he made her feel safe about her concern of her short hair due to her joining the brotherhood. It didn't matter to him her also ran his hands through her short hair as well. The way her hair color complimented her skin, Thaddeus was in awe.

But there was something the way he held her arm that proved it wasn't like that this time. "Thaddeus, whats- ah!"

She heard him whisper a 'sorry when he roughly pushed her onto the floor. Her hand skirted against the gravel. She felt her skin peeling away from it. It burned. She was about to pull off the black cover until someone held it back. The cover pushes against her face. Then another hand grabs her short hair and pulls it back, making her face to the sky. She then heard the splash of water in some sort of container and felt the cold water hit her face. It was shocking at first, but then her face was getting down in water , and it began to suffocate her through the cover. She couldn't breathe, and they didn't stop pouring the water.

"That's enough..." She hears Thaddeus call out.

But they suffocation she felt and endured in the moment was her main concern. She tried to yank it off, but someone else grabbed her hands and put it behind her.