𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 || 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PROLOGUE

"So you tired to escape from here, cherie," he said, moving closer to her. She stepped back, feeling increasingly apprehensive under the gaze of his dark eyes.

"I... was just roaming," she stammered, her voice trembling with fear.

"Oh, so you were roaming around 23 kilometers?" he asked, his face inches from hers, his grip firm on her arm.

"I... was just-" she began, but he interrupted her.

"And why was that man with you, cherie?" he demanded, his teeth clenched.

"He... was just helping me," she managed to say, her words barely audible.

"Chérie, I've already made it clear that you are not to leave the mansion after 6 pm, yet you disobeyed me... and you were even with a man," he said, leaving a mark on her neck to restrain his anger.

"I guess you're not appreciating freedom am guessing you. I must exert more control over you so you understand that you belong to me."

"From now on, I am gonna cage you here. You are not allowed to see anyone except me. There will be no phone, cameras, or network access. You will have no friends, no career. Your life will revolve solely around me."

"Just focus on me,and fulfill your duties as my wife chérie."

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

A famous singer who fell in love with one of his biggest fans. He got really obsessed with her. Eventually, he offered her a job as his personal photographer so she could be near him all the time.

But as time passed, he noticed she wanted to do things on her own. She didn't want to rely on him for everything. He didn't like that. He wanted her to depend on him for everything.

She, on the other hand, didn't feel the same way about him. She wanted her own life and freedom, not to be caged by his obsession. She didn't love him because he was famous; she just wanted to be herself.

He was ready to give up everything for her, but she didn't care for him in the same way. He desperately wanted her love, but she didn't think much of it.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

THANK YOU ~