wake up from the nightmare

In a hospital room with dim light a young man was bound with the bed  and many tube have connected to his vital pointa many scientists having researching and tourchering  with many way to the half sleep or in comatose and in pain .

That boy  whose name is Ye wang  who was already in inhuman pain and already  wanted to die and wanted to already relief from this pain.

but he wanted to know about  or wanted to clear his doubt  about why his relatives whom he protected and the fiancee whom he loves more than any one and did and protect him in the three years of the apocalypse and take them safely to the base.

they are the people's Whome he believed and protect but after coming to the base they handover him and his little love his child whose only three years old .

He protected them after the end of the world and fight with the zombie for supplies and leave his child with the believe that they will take care of his child .

But they sale his child to the inhuman researcher and also sale him for his unique heal and water abilities and for the  space and do inhuman research with his body .

He may be not angry with them for sailing him but they sale his little love his baby whome he born yes he have a special body even he is a man he birth his baby from a  one night stand before the apocalypse.

              This time when he is in a daze and remembering her past self and regretting about his past and remembering his child a pair of male and female come to the room when he saw them he was very angry they were his own boyfriend and his adopted sister .

             He asked his boyfriend  bo yan ''why did you do this to me and my baby I love you so much and did everything for you even when you need money and resources I helped you and their I go against my mother " .

                   "And you my adopted sister whome I love and give everything and pampered you the most and take care of you the most what you did you eloped with my own fiancee and cheat me with my fiancee why ? "

                  " Why ye Quan tell me why did you do this to me  I shared my mother and father with you and give everything I like  and love I first priority you then myself "

               " I even did what you told me but what did you two did why did you two betrayed me and why did you sail my baby to this in human scientists tell me where is my baby tell me ".

His sister tell his ex boyfriend to wait outside and she wanted to talk with her brother .

                          His sister laughed which he can't understand then his sister say 

                  "u know whom I hate the most in the world that is you my dear brother whom have everything and whome everybody compared me with I hate u why you are the most beautiful even if you are a boy "

                 "   You know why I hate you why you are the legal hair and son for the ye empire balut I am a illigamate child and a adopted daughter from yesterday empire

             .... you know  my dear brother even before you mom marry my dad my dad have me and my mother we are happy but u know that old grand father of your make an Will's that whom his daughter will  marry will have shared in the ye empire .

                        And you know what did my father did he married your mother for her property and you know that we are also the one who killed your mother and announced it an accident before the apocalypse and you know we also wanted to kill you but that old man make an will before his death that the age of 21 if you died the property will go to the orphanage and we can't have it. "

                          After hearing it  ye wang was became angry and ask " it is you people who killed my mother why didn't she loved you all and my father always love my mother so how can he have an affair with another female why because property if you take me I will happily given it to you so why why did you killed my mother ? I am also my father's child so why he is  so partially to me""

                      His sister laughed and tell him   "you  know you are not the child of our dad sorry my father he is only my father not yours we never knew which wild child you are from your mother because of this my father can marry your mother and can enjoy the richness "

                         And if you want to know about your child then you have to give everything or every matterial from your space then we will tell you about your child .

           After hearing about his child from the mouth of his step sister he agreed and go with the two of them to a ware house from the research institute to give them supplies after giving supplies he asked. Them " tell me know where is my child tell me  " .

                   After hearing him his sister tell him          "  you know your child is already dead six  months  after sailing him to the research institute he can't tolerate the inhuman research and died in operating table ".

                   After hearing this he can't control this and wanted to have revenge so he blasted his own double line nuclear and blast the research  institute with him with a smile on his lips  .

                      When he thought he was died  he have wake up in a daze with inhuman pain and pleasure .he saw a man is hovering over him in a intimate pose and connected him in the most intimate part with him .

                     The masculare boy hovering over him and giving him un imaginable pleasure whome he also enjoyed the most and with the love making  the boy kissed him and do the exercises even after ye wang resist him he did this exercise till the morning and ye wang faint from this intense and the drug effects .