lu wenxia wake up and saw the note from the cheeky kitty

In the  high end hotel a young man with the hight of 1'9  and a eight pack abs and have a handsome and good-looking face wake up from his sleep and in a dazed he remembered last night events .

                    Which happened with a mistake of his part he came to a meeting with some people's whose also the ones drugged him and take  the other person as his pain reliever and have intercourse with that boy .

                 Remembering the boy whose face he didn't remember but he remembered the touch of the soft persimmon which is perfectly come or can fit in his hands .

                  In his drowisness he tried to find the boy who is soft in his hand and whom he make love and touch his every part every nook and every hole and corner whom he can't forget but he saw that their is no one beside him .

                Their is also a note which is paste in his cheek  he take that note and read their also some money beside him .

When he read which is written by the boy he became angry when he read the note which is written that

                  ((    Hey mister don't tried to find me and their is also some money five hundred yuan which is I have in me right now for the teeps for your service and also no need to tried to demand havey amount because your service also doesn't have any good and it's so -so which can't satisfy any one so how can your little brother satisfy me so be happy and good by 🙄😒 don't tried to contact me ))

After reading this lu wenxia who is the master of the entire lu family who dominated the country which have many businesses and have army power he is the one who dominated others but this cheeky cat whome he have a one night stand  became bold and even called him a giggilo and give him tips.

No man can tolerate question about his manhood which his cheeky cat already did and he became  ferocious and   right his cheeky cat he will surly found that kitty and prove his manhood to him and show them what can his little brother will do to his preety hole and his soft persimmon which is surly have his hand print from his hand and can't get up from more than a week from the bed .

with this thought he have a smirk in the corner of his face .at this time his secretary come to the room and saw a devil smirk in his bossess face and became afraid of his boss and saw the note and thought ( who is this person who became so bold to tell and question about young master lu manhood this person surly have a death wish ) .

                        At this time young master lu   dressed up taking the suit which his secretary came with and tell him

"go and found that boy whome I sleep with I want to see who have the cheek to have sleep with me and go with out any talk and also question about my manhood I will personally proved him my manhood to him go and found that person for me ".

" Wait for me kitty when I found you surely u can't leave the bed for sure" after say this he leave the hotel and go to the lu family house .

The introduction of the lu family --

              In the lu family lu wenxia is the third child of the family and their are two big brother and a sister and one brother whom is after him .he is the most talented person who both have military merits and business talent and every body in the family love and fear him also .

              He is called third young master and third brother for the family and the most favoured by grandfather lu he is also have many merits in the military .   

                    Father mu is one of the main chief in the military and have a dominated charector but in the house only mother lu is the one who have the power . mother lu is one of the classi women and a house wife she loved cooking .

                Then come the first brother who is a scientist and have his own research institute he have a wife whome he  arrenge married .but he didn't love him and don't care about anything .then come the first sister in law who is a very beautiful and classi women and a deginer of a branded company and have a crush in her husband in college life but have to marry him in the pressure of the family she is first happy but slowly when he knows that her husband doesn't like him and ignoreing her she also ignore him .

           Then come the second brother who is single and did not marry every one thought he didn't like any one but know one no he have a secret which we will know in after some time

                  Then come his sister who is in the college and have a very pride full personality but have a dumb charector but have a sweet heart also she have a plastic friend whose is a white Lotus also.

          Then come his brother whois a e sport player and have a like over cars the most  .

           There also grand father who have many military merits and retired but he have a very liking over the antics and wanted to see his family happy and healthy then come the grand mother she is a classy woman and a respectable personality .

                 Their are many companies and many businesses under the lu family and have billions of property in lu family but they have a very loving  family .