"He is in the warehouse. That's where I left him," Jasmine replied to her.

"Is he alive?"

"Yeah, but you'll find it impossible to get inside or even trespassing."

"Surrounded?"

"Yeah, by human guards, some traitors to your vampire community…"she looked down.

Andreana knew what was happening in her head."It's okay."

"I'm sorry for what I've done in the hospital. Robin told me to do so. Please forgive me."

"But you should not be concerned about Phil, he'll be fine as long as I am alive. I promise."

"Then what should I be concerned about?"

"The upcoming war between the vampires and the werewolves. It's supposed to occur during the black sun."

"Black sun?"

"Yes -"

Thea approached the two girls."Sorry to interrupt, but the old man has invited us to his house for a cup of coffee and also for a place to sleep tonight."

Andreana turned to Jasmine."Give me your phone number, I'll call you later."

"She has also been invited."

"But -"

The old man's car honked from outside.

"We have to go."

"I'm coming. Let me get something."She walked towards a young beautiful nurse. "Would you please tell me where you store your blood?"

"Sorry I can't tell…"

Andreana looked at her and started compelling her.

"This way."The young nurse led her.

As the two walked, Andreana bumped to another girl.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Andreana looked at her. Her whole skin was pale. She was like a dead person, only that she was alive.

"Have we ever met?" The girl asked her.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I'm Rebecca Spingleman,or rather, Becky."

"And I am Andreana."

"Nice to meet you, and thanks for what you did."

"What did I -"Becky had already walked away.

"Do you know her?"

"She is a patient. I'm supposed to stop her, but I'll pretend I've not seen her. I feel as if she's a vampire."The nurse chuckled."I know,it sounds crazy for a twenty one year old girl to believe in such things."

The nurse stopped."This is where we keep the blood."

Andreana touched her shoulders."You're not crazy."

The nurse fell on the floor, unconsciously.

Andreana got inside the room and took some bags of blood and left.

🥀

Becky continued walking. Her past memories kept flashing to her. She rememybered the night which Andreana attacked her.

She could also remember that night when his dad threw her out of the house.

She was in her room, listening to an audio Bible verse. It was Isaiah 60:22.