heewon

Request by  alittleaussieboii

" no I don't want this "

The manager gave a flat look to the solo idol , who was on the verge of breaking the table , poor table facing the wrath of the idol .

" I am not asking you whether u want it or not , its final you was going to get a personal bodyguard " .

Heeseung clenched his jaw tight ," I was not injured "

" Only because I caught u before u could kiss the floor " he continued, flipping through some files on his lap .

" Moreover it's not the first time you were attacked by  fans or anti-fans "the managers remind him without looking at him .

Heeseung knew he should have a personal bodyguard , but his pride was not allowing him to admit it .

Without saying anything , heeseung went out of the room .

The Manager could only shake his head at his behaviour .

Heeseung slowly woke up from his slumber , he sat on his mattress and  stretching his arms to give some breath to his joints .

He yawned ,  rubbed his sleepy eyes, and slowly opened them .

While opening in blur he could see someone's figure infront of him .

He jolted in his place and fully opened his eyes to see who it was .

The man infront of him was standing like a status , dressed in some kind of uniform ? .

Heeseung couldn't help but find the man's clothes , looks ridiculous during this hot climate .

" Who r u ? " he asked as if the person was not just standing in his room and gawking at him while he was sleeping .

" Bodyguard "the man replied simply .

Heeseung stared blanky at him , he know he couldn't convince his manager and muttered ," fuck you , park ".

As if he was summoned  , his manager appeared infront of him

Manager slash his friend jay asked ," did you call me  ?"  he asked innocently .

" Fuck you " heeseung spat again

Jay sweetly replied ," sorry , I have my own man to do that to me " .

Heeseung felt pity ," poor jakey "

Jay ignored him and turned to the bodyguard who was standing like a robot ," you read the file that I gave ?"

" Yes sir " the bodyguard replied.

Jay frowned ," you can call me hyung , like how you u used to call me " .

" Not during working hours " stubbornly

" Jungwon " jay insisted .

But jungwon didn't say anything .

Heeseung was watching the interaction between them , wondering ,' they know eachother ? .'

Heeseung narrowed his eye ," r u cheating on my jakey ? "

Jay turn his head fastly even some crack sound could be heard ," where did you get such an ridiculous idea stupid ?"

Heeseung shrugged ," ur interaction with him " .