heeseung 🗿💀 ( 3 )

After the breakdown , heeseung was not left alone he will be guarded by any one of the boys everytime .

They know they can't share this news with anyone from outside , they will only think they were completely gone mentally ill and creating some illusion .

They try to approach this matter with the dorm keeper but they just brushes off saying , it's Just college stress that were making you boys to think the situation which didn't happened , they let it be and thought to approach this matter to them later .

Heeseung sometimes wear short feminine pajama sets during night , boys can guess it was not hyung doing it but at the same time it was him .

He /she will wear a decent clothes , but today was not a day for a word called 'decent '.

When hyung came out their jaw dropped , Oh lord hyung was sexy .

His most of the skin was showing .

He took a seat beside sunoo , who was gulping his saliva after seeing hyung in sexy dress oh god that long smooth leg , his hand was itching to touch and see whether it was smooth like it seems to be , but will not touch when he know hyung's body was controlled by her .

Jungwon poke cheek with tongue when he saw hyung /she smirk .

It was her game to provoke them , wearing sexy dress and trying to tempt them , they dunno why she was seducing them .

She was doing this game for someday to see some reaction from them but they were royally ingnoring her , she know they like heeseung , then why there were not trying to touch her , she can see in there eye that they want to devour heeseung , but they were not doing it .

Her name was Rain , she had a orthodox family they were so strict with her , not allowing her to make any decision for her own , they controlled her life till she was in her higher school .

With lots of struggling and fighting with her family she came to college and stayed in separate dorm from college , family through she was staying in college dorm .

They forced her to choose doctor , she did but at the same time she started to do some modelling without there knowledge .

she had grate body , perfect height and sculptured face , which were perfect for modeling job

She was good at studies so it was not tough for her to do two thing at a same time .

Her life was going smoothly , she was happy with modelling , her parents also happy with that she was studying doctor .

She had one dream that was 'love " to love and to be loved by them .

She started to catch a love interest towards her co model 'kim taehyung '.