Part 1

It's a dark stormy night and it's raining very heavily. Everyone's huddled in their homes. The news anchor on TV were informing people about the disaster. A car was running towards it's destination it's very difficult for the car to move  due to weather conditions . Suddenly the car stopped a female figure is visible inside the car in dim light. Confusion and irritation was evident in her eyes.

???: Oh God!!! What trouble is this now ? Couldn't this car run or few minutes more? (She mumbled while looking at the pouring rain)

She picked up her mobile phone from the dashboard and saw that it's 9:45 pm and there were  no signal so that she would have called someone but whom her eyes filled with tears as she has no one she thought sadly. She came out and locked the car leaving her purse and mobile phone.

The rain was very heavy suddenly a loud thunder heard by her and she jumped from her place as she was terrified. She started  to run away fast but her fate was ruining her in every way she collided with something and was thrown face down on the ground and injured herself. She felt severe pain, she could hardly stand, her body was shivering very badly due to cold . She could feel taste of blood in her mouth,  maybe her lip was split. Because of the pain, tears fell from her eyes which were lost in the rain . She wiped her tears and started running as she could.  She saw her house after running for 15 minutes her hands were shaking badly, she opened the gate and came in and closed it while taking deep breaths . After she opened her inner house door and sat down leaning against the door, kept her head in her knees and started crying......

The next morning the rain had brightened everything in Seoul.....

There was a man running on the track, dressed in jogging suit, honey complexion, a proud nose, his beautiful almond eyes he's nearly six feet tall having muscular body no doubt his personality screams royalty. Having handfree in his ears he seemed angry about something but he frowned.  His dark brown eyes were cold as he sat on the bench while talking. He smiled at something as his smile is fascinating as himself. ( a beautiful boxy smile)

??? :  He probably doesn't know V ( he spoke in protective manner with his crossed legs) well , you make the rest arrangements, I will see what to do next....

( He is Kim Taehyung aka V he's 24 years old handsome man )
The call ended he sat there for sometime and then left in his car...

It was a beautiful morning at Seoul National University. The whole university was filled with students. Seniors were ragging on their juniors and some students were enjoying coffee in this cold weather, among them a boy and girl were standing together both were of same age 20 . Girl had pale skin and her black hairs nearly reached her shoulders and boy was a handsome young man with a fair complexion.......

??? : how long will I have to wait ( she said being irritated)
??? : Why are you in such a hurry? ( he said while he's texting someone)
??? :   Then why did you wake me up early in the morning? ( as she's feeling sleepy)
??? : Because I wanted to spend more time with my love ( he said mischievously while winking his eye and he knew she's going to scream hehehe)
??? : Whaaaat? ( she screamed with all her might) I'm not your Love so stop your useless sh*t  before I will kill you Mr Park Jimin. ( she said while giving him death glares)
Jimin : My dear Kim Yoonji ( he said while staring at her lovingly)
Yoonji : Youuuu!!!! Shut your mouth ( she said while pointing her finger at him)
Jimin : I see you are very beautiful ( while giving his eye smile to  yoonji whose mouth hung open after hearing him)
Yoonji : Youu You're so shameless Jimin (she said angrily)
??? : Ufffff!!! You're again fighting with each other for god sake you're not kids anymore I'm done ( he said being done with both of them)

He's a 22 years old  handsome man .
Jimin :  Seung Hyung you scared us
Yoonji : Huh! Yeaah
Seung : You both what I'm going to do with you.
Yoonji : Oppa that Jimin was saying that you made us stand here for long and he's the one who started fight first ( she said as she's the innocent person alive )
Jimin : No hyung she's lying ( his eyes widened he said being shocked)

Seung stared at him while yoonji is smirking at Jimin .

Jimin : hyung I was texting Naari she's lying .
Yoonji : Just look at him oppa he always talks with that Naari but never talks with me sweetly . ( she said while putting her hand in mouth in feigned surprise)

Yoonji wiped her fake tears while Jimin was amazed by her acting skills.

Yoonji: Oppa he should be punished (as she emphasized every word)

Jimin knew that what was going to happen he gripped on his phone inside his pocket.

Yoonji : Oppa take his mobile, car keys and wallet ( she said while smirking at Jimin)
Seung  : Jimin All the things  here ( he pointed at his hand )

Jimin  gave all the things to seung . Seung put his mobile and wallet in his pocket and gave his car keys to Yoonji. Yoongi smirked at Jimin and mouthed him you're Pabo (fool) and Jimin mouthed her witch..

Seung : We all are late both of you go to your class now .
They all went to their class .........

It was a beautiful house having a beautiful garden . That's when a car stopped on the porch. V entered the house the maid gave him glass of Juice he sat on the couch.

V : Who cleaned the lounge?? ( he said as he stood up giving empty glass to the maid)
Maid : Sir Mr Han ( she said politely)

He went towards the wall decorated with photo frames and touched one of them in which there is a  little girl standing next to a boy both are smiling no doubt they've beautiful smiles . He traced the picture with his finger tip .
V : I don't want to see this dust again understand( he said coldly and went towards his room)

Otherside......
Yoonji : I shouldn't have come to university today. It's boring. I'm feeling sleepy. ( she yawned)
Jimin totally ignored her.
Yoonji : let's hangout Jimin hmmm?

Jimin just glared at her and then again looking forward as he was still angry because of morning incident.

Yoonji : Okay! don't talk, don't talk like I'm dying if you're not gonna talk to me . ( she said while making faces)
Jimin again ignored her

Yoonji then looked at the girl next to Jimin and  he got confused then again ignored her.
Yoonji : Hey! What's your name ? Where are you from you're not Korean?
She startled as Yoonji asked her .
???: My name is Lin I'm from China.

And then she looked at Jimin who was sitting next to her which is noticed by yoonji. By looking at that yoonji started to speak quickly.

Yoonji : Hey Lin! Look at me he's dumb he cannot speak okay so just talk to me.

Lin looked at him with sad and pitiful eyes. Jimin looked at yoonji with shocked eyes.

Jimin : Yoonjiii  I will kill you.
Lin looked at both of them more shockingly.
Professor:  You both of you stop talking ( he said while pointing at Jimin and Yoonji because Jimin said a little loudly.

As class ended one by one students started leaving.
Jimin : let's go ( as she had her car keys)
Yoonji completely ignored her.
Jimin : If you don't started walking in one minute then I've to drag you.( being irritated)
Yoonji : You  mean harassment,  ooofff like you will drag me and I will not do anything
( she scoffed while shooking her head while playing with beautiful ring in her fourth finger which means she's teasing him as they both are engaged not so happily)
Jimin in mind : Control Jiminaahh Control (as he was angry at yoonji) because you're at her mercy today.
Jimin : Okay then tell me what's your condition now?
Her eyes sparkled and she looked at him suspiciously .
Yoonji  : you will not go back on your words right ?? Promise me first hmm??
Jimin : Promise
They both tangled their pinkies together.
Yoongi : Car racing tournament is going to be held in few days and you're going take me there and how it's your problem okayy.
Jimin : you're joking right?? Seung hyung will kill both of us .
Yoonji : As I told you already it's your problem ( she got up and left the class)
Jimin : witch ( he said and followed her)