Prologue

3rd P.O.V.

Since the first Mutant was born, society has always shunned them for being different. But for others, they saw mutant as the replacement of humanity itself. A new race of human beings that will overtake the world and send the old race to extinction.

A topic that society didn't take lightly on hearing....

This led to many mutants being outcast or... killed in the process of discrimination. However, during the chaos some mutants decided to band together on creating a force that will fight back the discrimination. Other mutants banded together to show humanity that mutants aren't a threat.

And as years gone by....

Nothing really changed that much except causing more countless death on both sides. Many people ask themselves when will this end? Until both sides destroyed themselves. A topic a lot people ask themselves, wishing this war come to an end.

Y/n P.O.V.

University Stanford....

Y/n: Hmm....

I was in my dorm room watching the live news broadcast on my phone as I see the infamous Magneto giving his speech at the government office.

After the news broadcast came to an ended, I started thinking to myself on what Magneto was talking about earlier. More importantly Magneto mentioning about using Genosha as a new safe haven for mutant kind to go and avoid discrimination.

Y/n: Safe Haven for mutant kind that sound amazing to hear...

Since I can remember I never had any issue with mutant kind but when my parents and I discovered my sister being a mutant, herself. That made me more sympathetic toward mutants since my sister is one of them. And the struggle my family had to go through on keeping my sister safe while at the same time, my sister being depressed that she couldn't make any friends without revealing her mutant powers.

Y/n: But the last thing I need is my sister getting involve with a mutant terrorist like Magneto or joining the X-men that may lead her to an early grave.

Scrolling through my photo album, I remembered how happy my sister was in the past.