Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V.

1 week later....

It been a week since the United Nations accepted "Mutant Sanctuary" as part of the United States. This resulted with many mutants who were in hiding to come out of the shadows and moved to the island knowing there's finally a safe place where mutants can live in peace and be themselves without judgement.

However, it didn't mean that mutants weren't skeptical of having a non-mutant like Y/n in charge since the last time they trusted a non-mutant, it resulted with thousands of mutants dying in Genosha. But Y/n manage to convince them that he's not a threat instead an ally to mutant kind by showing them the city through the post that he send out to the public.

Earlier, in the post that Y/n send in social media was a video of him giving the mutant a quick glimpse of the city and describing the city has to offer for mutant kind. Many mutants found the offer too good to be true, so they were a bit hesitant at first but after hearing Y/n give that speech at the U.N. and manage to get the island to be part of the United States. They were immediately on board!

Since then, the population in Mutant Sanctuary has been increasing steadily day by day for the past week reaching over the thousands. After seeing this, there was no way the X-Men and The Brotherhood of Mutants couldn't wait to visit in order to see for themselves.

X-Men...

The X-Men are seen flying in the Blackbird with only a handful deciding to go with the Professor to see the island. Those being Xavier, Cyclops, Jean, Rogue, Kitty, Storm, and Nightcrawler while the rest stayed behind back at the school.

Cyclopes: Will be arriving the island in 30 minutes, Professor. Do you have any plans once we're there?

Xavier: Scott, your awareness is understandable but there's no need to be wary about Mr. L/n.

Cyclops: I'm more concern that he's not setting up a trap for us.

Jean: Scott, that a little harsh don't you think?

Rogue: No, Cyclops is right... I'm not letting my guard down for a minute once we're there.

Kitty: Hey, Storm you think once we're there will be able to meet many mutants like us.

Storm: I believe we will my dear friend.

Nightcrawler: I just hope to see the many bright smiles from the Mutant Sanctuary.

The Brotherhood of Mutants...

Meanwhile with The Brotherhood of Mutant, Magneto is using his power of magnetism to carry a handful of his members from the Brotherhood. Those being Polaris, Scarlet, Emma, Psylocke, and Mystique while the rest stayed behind as backup.

Magneto: We're almost at the island my Brotherhood of Mutants.

Polaris: Scarlet, what do you think the city will look like when we get there?

Scarlet: I hope it looks amazing upclose like it is in the video, he showed us.

Emma: Mystique, when you were at the U.N. did anything suspicious came off when you saw him.

Mystique: No, in fact he has a better understanding of our kind than any non-mutant we ever met before. He actually reminded me of Magento himself when he spoke with the U.N. It actually surprised me on how much he shared the same idealism like us.

Psylocke: Well I hope his words matches with his actions.

30 minutes later...

After flying across the ocean for half an hour, the two groups finally arrived at the island. And let say their reaction were understandable as what they saw felt like a dream than real life.