PROLOGUE

Ang kwentong ito ay galing sa ima-
hinasyun ng Author. Ang ano mang  mababasa ay hindi totoo at hindi  nangyari sa totoong buhay

Ang istoryang ito ay orihinal na gawa ni Tyl Cru. Ang sinumang mangopya ay mababagsak sa test bahala kayo dyan

Prologue:

Melissa hears loud shouting, as if her parents are hurting each other. She can't figure out what's happening and she wants to hear what her parents are arguing about, but she's afraid that she might get hurt from what she's hearing.

I'm hugging my siblings tightly while putting them to sleep, and as they sleep, suddenly....

I was puzzled as the surroundings fell silent. And I was startled when the door opened, revealing my father approaching me.

"Melissa..." he called out, gesturing for me to sit on my bed.

"What do you need, Papa?" I asked, wondering why he wanted to talk to me.

"Don't think that we're giving you away... Your aunt will take you and provide for your education in another country," Papa said, his voice trembling with suppressed emotions.

"Why, Papa? I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with Victoria and Zyza," I said to my father.

"Come on, my child... This is for your own good," Papa said, trying to reassure me.

I just accepted Papa's offer.

After ten years, Melissa has become a skilled and renowned doctor. In her profession, she is known for her excellence and dedication in studying and treating patients. She continued her efforts and never lost her determination in pursuing her dreams.

Melissa's success as a doctor continued to grow as she advanced in her medical career. She became known for her expertise, compassionate patient care, and dedication to improving healthcare. Her hard work and determination paid off, and she found fulfillment in making a difference in the lives of her patients.

Melissa's journey towards becoming a successful doctor had taken off, but her sister Victoria had chosen a different path. While Melissa pursued her dreams in the medical field, Victoria found her passion in the world of coffee. She had a deep love for the art of brewing and serving coffee, and she decided to open her own coffee shop, Brew Haven. However, Victoria faced a significant challenge - she didn't have enough capital to start her business. Melissa provided capital to Victoria for the coffee shop.

Melissa had always been supportive of her sister Victoria's dreams and aspirations. She believed in Victoria's potential and provided financial support to help her start Brew Haven. However, despite Melissa's assistance, Victoria found herself struggling with feelings of resentment and dissatisfaction. She began blaming Melissa for her decision not to pursue a career in law, believing that Melissa's success overshadowed her own choices.

To Be Continued___

A/T: support please.
TAGLISH TOH TEH HIRAP MAG ENGLISH EH HAHAHA 😂