Try Outs

⅑

"I just wanted my memories back dude, can you judge me?"- i sighs again, moving slightly away from him.

"Yeah...and the only thing you got was a concussion..."- he chuckles at this. I chuckle too, trying to lighten the mood. -"What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well, Chuck came running too me, saying you went missing. That poor soul was so scared that you were dead, that i promissed to search for you, jut to calm him down"- he explains, and i feel bad.

That poor kid was worried about me.For some reason, it felt nice to know someone cared for me. I promissed myself too spend a little time whit him tomorrow.

"Well, how bout you leave me alone and tell Chucky that im fine?"- that sounded more rude than i expected. But still, i hope he leaves.

"Sure..."- he smiles, but i can sence a little of hurt on his voice. He gets up and starts walking away. And i stare at him.

I didn't mean to be so rude, but right now, i needed to be alone.

I lean against the wall, and let myself drift off to sleep.

The next morning i wake up to someone chacking me violently. It's one of the boys that were making stupid remarks about me. His head looks like an egg, and he as weird eyebrows,

As soon as i come to my full sences, i push him off, and he falls on the ground, cursing very loudly.

"Do you know who you just pushed, ya slint head?"- he shouts at me, red whit anger.

"Uh...i don't know man...neither do i care"- i shrug. Who the hell does this kid think he his? Day two in here and this mother fucker already cussing me out?

"Listen here, girlie. Im the last person you want to mess whit in this Glade"- he shouts again, poiting his finger right in my face.

It takes every drop of self control in my body to not break his finger right there. But Chuck told me that it was absolutely prohibited. And i did not want to break the rules in this place. God nows what they do to rule breakers. But he didn't say anything about treats...

"Okay, listen here Eyebrows, you better move that finger away from me, before i break it"- i stare at him, trying to look a little more intimidating.

He's still looking at me whit rage, but he puts it down.

"You shoudn't mess whit me."- he says in a warning tone, before turning his back on me. - "Alby wants to talk whit you."- And whit that, he walks off, mumbling profanities.

Alby wants to talk whit me...interessing.

I get up, slightly fixing my hair, and leaving the woods. Chuck had told me were Alby usually is. He also told me that today my trials started...whatever that is.

Acording to Chuck, Alby spends most of his time in the Garden. Weird hobby if you ask me. As i get to the Garden i see him and Newt, and another boy.

"Ah there you are Greenie. I sent Gally to get you , like, fiftheen minutes ago."- Alby says, and i notice Newt glaring at me.

"Well, Eyebrows decided to be a jerk, so..."- i shrug -"What's the matter?"

"Well, today you trie out jobs, ...you can be whit the Builders, whit the Bricknicks, the Cooks, the Baggers, the Gardeneres or the Med-Jacks...and guess what? Your gonna trie out Builder, whit Gally..."- he smirks saying this.

"Great...am i allowed to throw a brick at him or..."

"No bricks...maybe a hammer...but bricks are off question"-Newt mutters, and i chuckle. He as a sence off humor. That's nice i guess.