Prologue: Intro

Wattpad and Nicholas Popailo 915 Productions proudly present, in association with Netflix, Paramount Animations, Nickelodeon Movies, Hit Entertainment, Mattle, and YouTube...  

Thomas & The Mountain Queen: The Movie!

Deep inside the mountain outside the City of Trolberg, there lived the trolls. There were big and muscular creatures, who've been around far longer than we have. They are sensitive to the sound of ringing bells, and turn to stone when exposed to daylight. They also have big appetites. They are mostly peaceful, as long as we don't anger them. They all go by many shapes and sizes. Some are big, and some are small, some are short, and some are tall. But one troll was very different from all the others. And her name was Hilda. This is who we speak of.

Hilda: "Time to start the day."

And this is her story. When she was young, she was turned into a troll by a Changeling Spell. The troll she swapped bodies with, was named Baba. The little troll then turned back after they reunited, and they got along very well. Hilda had long blue hair, and looked like a human, but she had stone-like skin, just like a troll. She had a very muscular looking body with a lot of definition. She wore a red bikini top and bottom, and had small breasts. She also had three toes on each foot. She befriended Baba, and is now her mother.

Baba: "Mama."

She also had a little white Deerfox, named Twig, who lived with her in the cave. Now at 18 years old, Hilda is now Queen of the Trolls. When she gets angry, she can grow to a gigantic size, and stay they way for a long time. She is also really strong. She can lift heavy boulders without breaking a sweat. Hilda loves her home, and will always protect her subjects.

Hilda: "I'm Hilda, and I am the queen."