Chapter 2: "Nice To Meet You!"

You're POV

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around. I sit up and look at the clock. 7:12am. I role off the bed and land on the floor with a thud. "Owwie...." I said, sitting up on the floor. I slowly stood up and grabbed the close I wanted to wear. I put on a pair of shorts and a (f/c) tank top. After that, I brushed my hair and just left it down. I put my brown boots on and walk out of my room.

"Good morning (Y/n), you look lovely today" Mito-San complemented. "Thanks Mito-San" I said, smiling. I sat down at the kitchen table and Mito-San placed a plate with-- "WAFFLES!!!!" I shouted, stuffing my face. Mito-san chuckled, sitting beside me. "(Y/n), if you leave, be back around 11:45, Gon should arrive here at 12:00" Mito-San said. "Owh Kway!" I said, still chewing on the waffles. Mito-san left, and I were alone in the kitchen. I sigh, I ran into my room, grabbed my book, iPad mini, my hatchet and throwing knives. I placed the hatchet on my belt with my throwing knives and ran out the door.

I ran towards the water fall to waste time... there's like nothing to do... I read my book and just stared at the water fall. I wonder what's gonna happen?

I checked the time on my iPad to see it was.... OH SHIT ITS 11:59!!!! I grabbed all my stuff and did a sprint all the way home. I burst threw the door to see Mito-San talking to two boys. They all turned and looked at me.... I think I was late..... One boy was wearing all green, he had black spiky hair that had a tint of green in it. He, also had big hazel eyes. I looked at the other boy. He had white fluffy hair, he had blue eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts. They were both just.... staring at me. "Gon, Killua, That's (Y/n)" Mito-San said while smirking.

"I'm Gon! Nice to meet you!" The green haired boy approached me. He extended his hand, I shook it. "(Y/n)" I said. "That boy over there is Killua." He said, pointing at the white-haired boy. I nod. He smiled. "Mito-San was telling me about you!" He shouted. I nod. "We can show you around! If you'd like..." He said, trailing off. Now that I think about it... I didn't travel the town much. "Okay! That'd be cool!" You shouted, smiling. "Mito-San, are we aloud?" Gon asked Mito-San. She nodded. "Yay! Come'on Killua! (Y/n)!" Gon shouted.

Killua's POV

When Mito-San saw mw, she looked shocked. "Hey Mito-San!!" Gon said, jumping in her arms, hugging her. "Gon, you look older! And Killua! I wasn't expecting to see you here..." She said. She looked at her watch. "Where is she...?" Mito-san mumbled. "Who?" Gon asked. "(Y--" She was cut off by the door bursting opened.

We all turned around to see a girl. She slowly walked in and closed the door. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair that perfectly framed her face. Her (e/c) eyes shinned in the light. She wore a (f/c) tank top and short shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's so-- NO no! Killua no! I turned my head to the side, closing my eyes. I can her Gon talking to her, then... "Yay! Come'on Killua! (Y/n)!" Gon shouted. I looked up to see (Y/n) and Gon exiting the house. Gon turned to me "Well? You coming Killua? We can get chocolate~" Gon said, and with that, I was right behind them.

You're POV

"Can we go to a chocolate shop?" I asked. Gon nodded, grabbing my hand and running somewhere. When we got there, Gon wouldn't let go of my hand. We walked around the store till I spotted something. "Gon can you let go of my hand, please?" I asked. His face turned red as he let go."Hehe, sorry 'bout that!" He said. I chuckled. "Its okay!" I said. I turned abound and grabbed it! Chocolate covered mini WAFFLES!!!!! I grabbed them and held onto them for dear life. I felt someone poke my shoulder so I turned my head to look at them. "What do you want Fluffy?" You asked him. He looked away, scratching the back of his neck then looked back at me. "Can I have one?" He asked, pouting. "In you're dreams, snowball!" I said, running to pay for them.