Chapter 3: One Room With only 4 beds!

You're POV

"N-Nah! S-stop G-Gon!" I shouted, but, he wouldn't stop tickling me. I flipped him over and started tickling him. "A-Ah!! Stop!! (Y/n)!!" Gon shouted in between laughs. I jumped off him. "Unlike you, I stop when I'm told!" I shouted. He chuckled. "Ah... (Y/n), go pack what you need, were leaving soon..." Killua said. "Yes mom!" I said, going up to my room. He rolled his eyes.

When I got to my room, I packed the stuff I couldn't live without. Waffled, Chocolate, Candy... After that, I packed the less important stuff. Clothes, Water, other stuff... When I was done packing my bag, I ran down the hall screaming "LETS GOOOOOO!"

We said our Good-Byes to Mito-San. I jumped into Mito-san's arms before we left. "Bye (y/n)..." She said, patting my back. "Byebye, Mito-San..." Killua yanked my arm. "Lets go (Y/n), where gonna miss the boat!" He said. I blushed as Killua held onto my wrist. I waved at Mito-San who waved back.

"Guys, I'm coming back..." I said, about to leave until Mr. Overprotective grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" Killua asked. "I... Uh... Ummm I was going.... to adventure the boat..." I said, looking away. "Can I come?" I heard Gon ask. "Yeah!" I sang.

We ran around the boat. People were looking at us like we were little kids. We are little kids! After exploring the boat with Gon and Killua, I left to go to the washroom. I didn't need to go though.

When I entered the second floor of the ship, I just stood there and looked around. There was no one here. There was a window with a bench under it. I sigh, walking to the bench and sitting on it. I shifted my head to look out the window at the beautiful sea. Almost as beautiful as Killua's blue eyes-- Woah! Where'd that come from. I have to admit, He is attractive, but, I don't like him. Do I? But.... Gon? I don't know how to feel.

After fifteen minutes of thinking, I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't bother to turn my head. I knew who they were. "(Y/N)!!!!!" Gon shouted, running towards me and tackling me. "(Y/n), why you crying?" Gon asked, sadness in his voice. He was currently sitting on top of me. Typical Gon.... "Hey Gon, you're crushing my insides!" I chocked out. He hopped off me. "I'M SORRY!!" He shouted while Killua face palms. "It's okay!" I said, playfully punching his shoulder. "But really, why are you crying?" Killua said, whipping the tears with his thumb, making me blush. "I'm crying??" I asked, then touched my face. Yup, I'm crying. "Well.... I-I w-was thinking a-about..." I said trailing off. "About?" Killua questioned. "A-about... stuff..." I said, blushing a bit. Why am I crying? What the hell? "Whatever..." I mumble. "What?" Gon asked. "O-oh, nothing!" I said.

When we got there, we had to meet these people, Kurapika and Liorio? I think? I don't really remember. Anyways, We had to meet them at this, like, five star hotel.... Nice! When the three of us got there, We just simply walked in. There was this cute blonde boy and, I donno, fifty, sixty, year old man? "Over There!!" Gon shouted, pointing at them. They both looked up. Gon ran up to them. Killua sigh, grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards them.

"Gon, Killua! Long time no see!" The old man said. "Who's the pretty girl?" He asked, making me blush a bit. "(Y/n)" Killua said, plainly. "Our friend!" Gon added. "I'm Leorio!" He said. "Gon, Killua." The pretty blond boy said. "And you're (Y/n)? I'm Kurapika, nice to meet you." Kurapika said, shaking you're hand.

Leorio didn't know you where coming and only booked one room. And it only had for beds! Yeah! When we go to our room, I ran around, looking for something to do. When I got back in the living room where the boys where, I asked. "Hey guys? Where am I suppose to sleep?" The boys looked at each other until Gon and Killua stood up. "You can sleep with me!" They said in sync then glared at each other. "Do rock paper scissors!" I demanded.