Chapter ZERO

"Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have someone like you?" Klaus asked the next morning as he kissed Aria sweetly on the lips. 

"Only about a thousand times," Aria says giggling to her husband as she laughed when Klaus had his arms around her and moved her on top of him. 

She placed her hands on his bare chest as her long black hair was in his face. Klaus looked at Aria with so much love and adoration in his eyes that Aria hasn't realized she's staring right back at his eyes with the same amount of love in them. 

Aria found herself leaning closer to his lips as Klaus had his famous smirk before he placed his lips on hers aggressively causing her to moan before kissing him back just as rough. This went off a few more minutes before Aria pulled away her soft, pink lips now swollen as they parted from Niklaus. 

"Do you have to go today love?" Klaus asked trailing his finger on her swollen lips. 

She nodded her head. 

"My twin called me, said he needed my help with the latest doppelganger problem,"

"Ah yes, the newest one Elena Gilbert correct?"

"Yes and from what I hear she's a real whiny bitch," She says getting off of Klaus as he was laughing. 

"Ah yes but I think every doppelganger is though love they go through that kind of phase," 

"I'll keep an eye on her for you, you're coming to Mystic Falls too aren't you hon?" She asked as she was vamp speeding around packing her bags. 

"I'll be coming a bit later love don't want to make a grand entrance so soon," 

"Klaus Mikaelson you are something else," Aria says shaking her head with a smile on her face. 

"I'm going to miss you love, call me every single day,"

"Then my brothers would know about you, Damon will flip the fuck out if he finds out about you,"

"We've been married so long don't you think they should know?" He asks helping Aria zip up her bag. 

"Well Stefan would have known but you compelled him to forget," she says heading to the bathroom. 

"Mikael was after us during that time, I didn't have a choice," 

"mhmmm..... So if Damon finds out he would most likely try to murder you, and as for Stefan he might be okay with it,"

"I think we should reveal when I get over there don't you love?" he asks stopping her by grabbing onto her hand. 

"Yes Nik, I think that'll be the best time, even though you'll be the enemy.... My brothers might think I betrayed them for not telling them,"

"Well if it comes down to it," Klaus said pulling Aria into his chest. "Who would you choose? Me or your brothers?"

"Family comes first Niklaus, you know this," She says looking up at him. 

"I am the only family you would need, you don't need Stefan or Damon, my family and I has always taken great care of you,"

"Saying that is like saying I don't need the other half of me, it's Damon, Klaus and when it comes down to it I will choose my family,"

He frowned as she releases him and zips up the last bag that's needed. 

"Love I don't want us to be turned against each other,"

"I don't want to either Nik, but either way it will happen your the enemy in Mystic Falls,"

"But your my lover," he pouts grabbing her waist as he kissed her shoulder blades. "Always and Forever, our vow,"

She smiled fondly at the memory before leaning her head back against his chest. 

"I know but I'm still choosing my family," She giggles as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Alright fine I'll just make sure you don't get hurt," He said kissing her cheek. 

"I love you Niklaus," Aria said turning around so she was facing him. 

"I love you more Aria Mikaelson," He said before leaning down to capture her lips on his again.

A/N: Just had to delete the old version I went over it myself and I honestly don't know why yall even liked that version lmao hope this one is better!