Chapter ONE

"YOUR FAVORITE TWIN SISTER HAS ARRIVED!" Aria yelled opening up the door to the boarding house but was stopped by an invisible barrier that wouldn't allow her to come inside. 

"Aria!" Damon said vamp speeding from the stairs up to the door. "How has my favorite twin been doing?"

"I'm fine but why can't I come in?" She asks frowning. 

"Well, Elena has the deed to the house, unfortunately she's in school right now along with Stefan,"

"So what do you want me to do stand here all day?"

Damon rolled his eyes playfully as he went to grab some of her bags. 

"Damn sis this is heavy, what do you have in here your whole wardrobe?" He asks causing her to laugh. 

"I'm a girl and a girl needs all her stuff," 

"Give me one second, you dont have to be in here for the day I planned to take you out until Elena gets home, oh and don't freak out either its not Katherine the whore," Damon says frowning as he vamp speeds up the stairs. 

She could hear her stuff being thrown on the bed in a spare bedroom as he was downstairs in a second. He went to grab more of her stuff and put all the bags in the spare bedroom. When he came back he smiled as he stepped out the door to give her a much needed hug. 

"Day," She says burying her face in his chest. 

"I've missed you over the years twiny," he says with relief in his voice that she's actually there with him. 

"I missed you guys too Damon," 

"How long do you plan to stay in Mystic Falls?" He asks releasing the hug. 

"Maybe two or three months, then I have to go back,"

"Go back where?"

"Home,"

"Which is where?" He asked as Damon opened the door to his car for her. 

She got in the convertible as Damon sped to the other side and got in the drivers seat. 

"I don't have to disclose my location to you ya know, least you have my number to call,"

"Why do you have to be so discreet about your location? Were twins should know everything about one another,"

"Because I happen to like my privacy, now this Elena character whats she like? And why do I need to help her?" She asks as Damon pulled up to a place called Mystic Grill. 

The two got out and immediately people started to stare at them, Damon was a regular they were more wondering about the girl beside him. Aria was a hottie however as she was walking she did flash her daylight ring, which happens to be her wedding ring from Niklaus. It was truly marvelous on how he got a witch to turn a wedding ring into a daylight ring. 

Damon pulled up at the bar with his sister. 

"Hey two glasses of bourbon please," Damon told the waiter who nodded his head. "Now, about Elena, well she's exactly like Kathrine looks wise, but she's the complete opposite of Katherine, while Katherine is a manipulative whore, Elena actually cares about other people, and you have to help her because some vampires have been after her to please a guy name Klaus Mikaelson who is using her for some sun and moon curse," He explains causing Aria to choke back a laugh. 

She remembers Elijah and Niklaus laughing as they both wrote it on the scrolls. It was the most ridiculous lie she's ever come across. 

"Using her.... like what some kind of Sacrifice?" She asks taking a sip of bourbon with her brother. 

She has to act like she doesn't know what he's talking about, she kept it hidden from Damon for years that she was married and he would be super pissed to find out it was the guy that's trying to kill the doppelganger. 

"Yeah exactly like that and your job is to keep Elena safe and not get herself killed, I heard if you double cross this guy he kills your entire family and friends, he's someone you don't want to mess with,"

'Too late' Aria thought trying to suppress her smile over Niklaus. 

"So what do you say? Are you in?"

"Damon, you know how I feel about Katherine, she tore our family apart. I think despite what you say that I will feel the same about Elena. Its a repeated cycle, you and Stefan will always fall for the doppelganger," 

"What? I don't-"

"Damon, the way you were describing her screams your in love with her, but Stefan has her," she says putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You cant tell me its the exact same thing back in 1864,"

"She's different,"

"You said that about Katherine and now look at where it got the three of us,"

"Aria please, I can't do this alone, I need you, Stefan supports every decision she makes..... and I can't, her decisions will get her killed,"

Aria sighed looking at his icy blue eyes, that's the only difference between the twins, Aria has dark brown eyes while Damon has icy blue eyes. 

"Alright, but don't expect me to be friendly with her," she says instantly seeing Damon smile as his eyes light up. 

He goes to give her a hug as he kisses her cheek. 

"Thank you so much baby sister," He says as Aria laughed pulling away the hug. 

"Your older than me by 10 minutes," 

"Still makes me the oldest," He says wiggling his eyebrows as the twins shared a laugh.