different feelings

a/n :
i just want to say im not sexualizing anyone these stories are just fanfictions in case anyone is thinking something else

Y/n pov :
I woke up cuddled up on hava, that had to be the best night of my life. I tried to get up and not wake her to go to my room but she grabbed my waist and sat me on top of her.
"hava i need to go to my room so you don't have to deal with me in here" i tried getting up again but she just shook her head no and said "nope your not leaving me just go back to sleep" and that's exactly what i did.

Hava pov :
this girl really tried to get up and leave but i wouldn't let her so i grabbed her by her waist and sat her on top of me and she told me she needed to go to my room so i didn't have to deal with her but the thing is i wanted to, i wanted her with me as much as i could, i didn't want her to leave, i wanted her for my own.
I finally got her to go back to sleep and she was on top of me sleeping while i woke up and checked my phone, it was now 11 AM which means we slept for 4 more hours when we should have been at work at 8.
"y/n cupcake get up we need to go to the studio it's 11 AM." she flung out of bed and was freaking out, i was able to calm her down and i quickly texted mike saying we slept in and we were on the way in 5 then we rushed to get ready.

3rd person pov :
Y/n ran to her room and changed into baggy cargo pants and a crop top and then went to havan's room to see if she was ready.

this is y/n's outfit without the purse

this was havan's outfitthey quickly went to the studio, on the way there hava called mike to see what they were doing to know what to do when they got there

they quickly went to the studio, on the way there hava called mike to see what they were doing to know what to do when they got there. Mike said they were about to start filming the scene before there kissing/makeout scene so they needed to hurry.

*time skip brought to you by my laziness 🤭*

Y/n pov :
we got to the studio and i quickly changed and got my makeup done then ran out to where everyone was and ran over my lines then went to my spot. Then i seen havan run over in her outfit, god she looked good, wait y/n stop she doesn't like you like that. I started getting scared about the kissing scene because we were supposed to be practicing kissing but that didn't happen because we hated eachother, before we started the next scene i ran to mike to talk to him about the scene. "Hey Mike i was wondering if i could talk to you about Havan and I's makeout scene" "Sure what's up kid" Mike said "Well you know how you told me and hava to practice kissing for this scene, yea we didn't practice at all i was wondering if we could maybe do this scene next week so we could work on it over the weekend" i said he looked concerned that i said that but after a while he finally answered "I was planning on doing the scene today so we didn't have to wait any longer but i'll talk to Havan about it and tell her all the details and we will do it first thing on Monday" "Ok thank you byeeeee" we then filmed the other scene and after he called havan over and told her the plan on what we are gonna do and i went to my dressing room to change.

Hava pov :
Mike called me over after filming a scene and he told me that me and y/n were going to do our makeout scene on Monday because she told him we didn't work on kissing and it was true we didn't work on it because all i've been doing was yelling at her.
After we talked i went to y/n's dressing room and knocked hoping she would answer, i really just wanted to see her again.
"Who is it?" she said "It's me y/n please let me in" i said i sounded kinda desperate.
"Come in Bear" she said Bear, she has never given me a nickname i started blushing then i quickly walked in, she was changing back into the outfit from before and i just went and sat on her couch just watching her.
She finished changing and i really wanted to feel her touch again until we were at my house "y/n this is kinda embarrassing asking but can i hold your hand?" i said while looking down about to walk out of her dressing room so we could go home.
"It's not an embarrassing question and of course you can, come on bear let's go home" i smiled and intertwined ur fingers together as we walked out.

A/n : guys this was a long one but i will be writing the next one tomorrow on 4/19/24 so be ready for it!! also message me some ideas for more parts!! Love yall ❤️