the sleepover

⚠️ TW : this part talks about sh so be aware i will warn you before you start reading about that part thank you! ⚠️

3rd person pov :
Hava and Y/n grabbed their bags and texted Dana they were on the way. When they got to her house it was 6 PM.
"Hey guys welcome, Y/n can i talk to you in private" Dana asked which confused Y/n a bit but she agreed.

Y/n pov :
When we got to Dana's house she pulled me to the side to talk. "Y/n what's going on with you and hava, yall seem like you don't want to end eachother like you did before"
when she said that it made me realize everyone could figure out something is going on with us because we don't hate eachother.
I didn't want to tell her because Hava and i think they will find out tonight anyways. "nothings going on with us we are just deciding to be friends" yea 'friends' sounds like the biggest lie i could have said.
I guess she believed me because after that she shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Luca pov :
"terrence, pst terrence"
i whispered trying to get terre over here because i think something to happening between hava and y/n.
"what's up luca" terrence whispered back
"tonight watch how close hava and y/n are, like 2 days ago they hated eachother guts and now they are always together so just watch and see what they are doing tonight because i think Dana noticed too" i said trying not to make it obvious we are whispering.
Terrence nodded yes and went to go to the pool while Dana and I followed behind.

Hava pov :
Me and y/n went to change into our swimsuits because everyone else was already outside swimming.
She changed in Dana's room while. changed in the bathroom.
I finished changing just thinking she was taking a bit longer to get her swimsuit on and went outside into the pool.
It had been 5 minutes since i had gotten out here and Dana went to check on y/n to make sure she was okay because she still wasn't outside.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Y/n pov :
I was changing into my swimsuit which was long sleeve because i didn't want anyone to see my cuts, when i was staying with hava before all this happened i started cutting myself because of how much she hated me and was always yelling at me and i didn't want to just cry it off so i started cutting and its became a habit that i can't stop.
I've tried everything to stop and it never worked, as i was about to walk out the door i noticed one of my cuts had ripped open and was bleeding a lot so i quickly ran to the trash can in Dana's room trying to stop the bleeding.
"oh my god y/n what happened"
was all i heard from behind me and Dana came running to help me stop the bleeding.
"It's fine i just cut my arm on something" i said trying to not freak her out.
When it slowed down she could see all the other cuts and scars on my forearm.
"y/n... why did you do this to yourself" she sounded disappointed in me, for the first time i realized just because someone hates me doesn't me i should hurt myself because of it.
"i-it's because of Hava when i first came to live with her she despised me and wouldn't talk to me or anything, so to get over the pain i just started cutting then i realized it had become a habit and i couldn't stop. I'm sorry im really sorry" i said on the verge of tears.
"hey it's okay you should have told me i would have helped you, stay here until you get it all cleaned up and i'll go back outside with everyone else" she said giving me a hug, i hugged her back and started to clean it off. "wait Dana, please don't tell anybody i don't want them to freak out" i said while cleaning it off still.

TO BE CONTINUED....

a/n : this was a little much but this part and the next it showing that even if your doing sh there are people in the world that will always be there for you, maybe..