Chapter Two : can u blow my whistle?

The next day was sort of awkward. It consisted of Kirk getting a ride home from Aaron's mom. So, what that meant was that after literally making out in public, they had to pretend that never happened.

But of course, they still knew that it was kind of gay. Even after saying "no homo," the truth still stands that Kirk and Aaron made out on the floor with rollerskates on.

But, it was almost 1 A.M, they were tired. Kirk was contemplating falling asleep in the car, and Aaron was resting his head on the window.

"You know, I'm sure you can just stay the night at our house." Aaron's mom suggested. Aaron and Kirk had a brief look with each other.

"I can do that." Kirk replied.

Are you fucking dumb?

They pulled up to the driveway, the car going silent, as Aaron's mom stepped out of the car. Kirk followed, looking at the house. It had a brick red roof, and beige walls.

As they walked inside, Kirk followed Aaron. Besides noticing a little girl, he went into Aaron's bedroom.

Aaron's bed was twin-sized, and pretty minimalistic, with only two pillows, sheets, and a thick blanket to match.

Kirk settled on the floor, not wanting to ask many questions. It was still awkward, but Kirk hoped he could just sleep it off.

"You sure you're good sleeping there?" Aaron asked. The carpet was pretty thin, and kind of scratchy, but not terrible. "Yeah, bro, I'm good, for real."

An entire hour passed.
Turns out he wasn't good.

The floor was too scratchy, the cold air wasn't hitting him right, and he couldn't stop thinking about the Roll-Arena. Maybe it was shock, maybe it was guilt. Whatever it was, it was preventing him from getting some damn sleep.

Aaron seemed to be awake, too. Kirk could hear his irregular breath, and at this point, he could probably hear his heartbeat if he tried hard enough. Aaron balanced himself onto his arm, still laying on his side, with his arm proped up to his elbow.

"We can share the bed if you want, bro." Aaron said, stretching out a little. Kirk turned to look at him, let out a groan, and got onto the bed.

Kirk's back hurt from the carpet, as he now had to get used to the comfortable bed. The bed was was soft, but kind of springy.

"Not gonna lie, it's kind of hot in here." Aaron said.

"Prolly because you're in here, bro."

"Shut the fuck up?"

Aaron took off the blanket, leaving it on Kirk. "Dude."

Kirk took the blanket and threw it on the floor. It was still warm in the room, but it was decent. At least they weren't sweating anymore.

"Bro, no cap i actually got a boner right now."

"...dude."

"gang what. I can't lie if you're right next to me 🤷🏿‍♂️"

"What do you want me to do about that dawg." Kirk replied, staring at Aaron at this point.

"just take one for the team."

"I am not a faggot, bro."

"Game is game."

Game was indeed game that night. If you count Kirk being convinced to gulp it down, game was game.

As long as you dont count the door being open, and his little sister being awake.

...kirk also prayed for the first time in a while that night.