Boat ride and Conflict

The train slowly came to a stop at the small Hogsmeade station, and we all piled out of the train.

We stood around clueless while the older kids walked off, knowing exactly what to do and where to go.

That time, Lyra heard someone calling her name from behind.

Lyra and Hermione turned to see a boy running towards them.

Lyra smiled while Hermione looked at the boy and took a step back.
Lyra thought that her brother would crash into them, that's why Hermione took a step back, but on the contrary, Hermione blushed and hid her face.

DRACO: Hey! You didn't come to meet me at all.
He said, pouting.

LYRA: Neither did you.

Draco tried to explain, but he was stopped by Lyra.

"Who are they?" Lyra asked, pointing to the four boys and one girl, and Lyra recognized that girl.

DRACO: That is Theodore Nott, and that's Blaise Zabini, and this is Crabbe and Goyle. And that's Pansy Parkinson.

Draco introduced them to Lyra, and Draco turned to them.

"Guys, this is Serena."

LYRA: This is Hermione Granger.

PANSY: She is a muggle-born, isn't she?

Pansy said in a disgusted voice.
Upon hearing this, Hermione looked away, but Lyra got angry, her eyes just enough to kill someone.

Draco noticed the change in Lyra; he thought, Oh, no, Lyra doesn't like this kind of words.

LYRA: Oh, yes, she is my friend. Got any problems?

Lyra said in an icy tone.
Pansy shuddered in fear, while the boys were confused.
Just a moment ago, Lyra had smiled warmly like the sun and looked innocent like a flower, but now, even Hermione was surprised by Lyra's action, and Draco looked like nothing concerns him.

Pansy walked away angrily, but no one said anything; they just looked at Lyra.

Suddenly, they heard a voice.

HAGRID: Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on, hurry up!

Shouted a large, scruffy-looking man.

DRACO: Look, it's that big old oaf.

Lyra glared at Draco. Draco kept quiet. Lyra noticed the boy with messy black hair.

BLAISE: Wait, didn't he just say Harry?

LYRA: You know what it's wrong to  eavesdropping on others' conversations? (Hermione nodded.) And I'm sure there are other Harrys in our year.

DRACO: But look—he's got the same color hair, and I swear he has bright green eyes, I can almost see them from here.
Added Draco, not being subtle at all as he peered at the boy.

Lyra thought he does look similar, he has the same messy black hair, pale skin, and eyes, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

The boy—Harry—turned his head briefly in our direction, and Lyra caught sight of something that proved Blaise and Draco's suspicions to be true: his lightning-shaped scar.

HAGRID: Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me!

Hagrid continued to shout. We all followed him to the side of the black lake, where a large group of small boats sat. "No more than four to a boat," he instructed.

Crabbe and Goyle went ahead of us, getting into a boat with two girls. Lyra soon recognized them as Pansy and Millicent.

Theo was out of sight; he was nowhere to be found, while Lyra climbed into one with Hermione, Draco, and Blaise.