Chapter 28

Third's POV:

With that in mind, Damian leaned down and kissed Marinette's lips.

"Mmm..."

Marinette was left dizzy by Damian's sudden kiss. While kissing her, Damian continued to thrust into her, preventing Marinette from moaning with his kiss.

As Damian kissed and thrust, the sounds of their lovemaking filled the room, a mixture of wet noises and rhythmic thrusts.

The sounds grew louder, and Marinette couldn't distinguish whether it was the sound of their lips meeting or the sound of their bodies coming together.

Damian held Marinette tightly, as if afraid she would disappear at any moment, while Marinette wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

Because Damian's thrusts were so fast, Marinette had to cling to him tightly to endure them.

The kiss lasted for a long time, and when Damian finally released Marinette, her lips were stained with lipstick, redder and slightly swollen.

After nearly a hundred thrusts, when Marinette reached climax, Damian was ready to climax, too.

Thrusting into her, Damian asked, "Ahem... Marinette, do you love me?"

"I... I love you..."

. Almost every time they made love, Damian would ask Marinette this question, and Marinette would almost always answer that she loved him.

Almost every time they made love, Damian would ask Marinette this question, and Marinette would almost always answer that she loved him.

But even though he got the answer he wanted, Damian couldn't feel happy because he knew very well that Marinette's words were not sincere.

Including what Marinette had just said, Damian was aware that it did not come from her heart.

Only when they made love could Damian delude himself into believing that these words were true.

She was his... She could only be his!

No one could take her away, no one could separate them... Even if he died, he would become a ghost and stay by her side!

Damian kissed Marinette again, and at the same time, he ejaculated all his semen into Marinette's vagina.

Because they hadn't made love for several days, Damian's ejaculation was substantial, filling Marinette's vagina completely.

But Damian's cock remained inside Marinette's vagina, blocking the semen from flowing out, which made Marinette very uncomfortable.

Moreover, Damian didn't pull out after finishing, indicating that he wanted to go again, but Marinette didn't want to.

So Marinette hurriedly said, "Let's go downstairs and eat quickly, or the food will get cold..."

Seeing Damian's lack of response, Marinette repeated, "Let's go eat first."

This time, Damian finally responded, "Okay, let's go eat now."
This time, Damian finally said, "Okay, let's go eat now."

Hearing Damian's words, Marinette thought it was over and breathed a sigh of relief, but the next moment, Damian surprised her again.

Damian placed his hands on Marinette's buttocks, and then he lifted her up like that.

Marinette was suddenly startled. To prevent herself from falling, she instinctively wrapped her legs around Damian's waist and put her hands on his shoulders.

with her wrists bound, she had even less chance. She could only say, "Ah! No, let me go!"

But Damian didn't listen to her. He continued to hold her while still thrusting into her.