Chapter 10

Author pov

As the elder siblings sat around the table at Mew's, there was an undeniable tension in the air. Despite their attempts to maintain a facade of normalcy, it was clear that something significant weighed heavily on their minds.

"Hey Singto, if you hadn't caught wind of all the details, we would've been left in the dark," Mew remarked, breaking the uneasy silence.

Singto nodded in agreement, but his brow furrowed as he responded, "Yeah, but New still hasn't spilled about what exactly went down with Kay. It feels like he's keeping something from us."

Krist chimed in, his voice laced with concern, "You know how stubborn and secretive New can be. Maybe he's just trying to handle it on his own."

Mew sighed, running a hand through his hair. "But whatever it is, it's causing tension among us. We cant do anything but to wait for now, until he opens up".

The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on Singto's shoulders. "Agreed. If it weren't for that accident, none of this would've blown up like it has. Now we're left with the task of getting Tay's memory back and trying to pry the truth out of New."

Krist nodded solemnly. "Getting Tay's memory back seems feasible, but making New spill the beans? That's a whole different challenge."

Mew's gaze hardened with determination. "We might doubt New's willingness to open up, but we have to try. Keeping secrets only makes things worse in the long run."

As they exchanged glances, a silent agreement passed between them. They would confront the challenges ahead together, united in their resolve to unravel the truth and mend the fractures that had formed within their family.

"Now let's focus on bringing Tay's memory back, we can deal with New later," Singto suggested, his voice carrying a note of urgency.

He had heard from Krist about the incident, about how Tay had been uncharacteristically harsh with New, causing him deep hurt. Singto couldn't shake off the shock of it all. Tay had always been the caring, protective and possessive to New, and the thought of him hurting someone he treasured deeply was unsettling.

"I can't believe Tay would do something like that to New," Singto continued, his concern evident in his voice. "He's always been there for him, taking care of him like his own. This memory loss... it's turned everything upside down."

Mew nodded in agreement, his expression reflecting a mix of worry and determination. "We need to find a way to bring Tay back to us, to restore his memories. It's not just about him; it's about bringing our family back together."

Krist's jaw tightened with resolve. "We'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Tay needs us, and we won't let him down."

"I have a suggestion to make" Gulf said looking at the rest three people and the nodded, "why don't we go on a trip to a place which Tay likes? or the placce where he confessed to New?"

Gulf's suggestion hung in the air, a glimmer of hope amidst the uncertainty. "You're right," Singto agreed, nodding slowly as he considered the idea. "Returning to the place where Tay confessed his feelings to New might just be the key to triggering his memories."

Mew's eyes brightened with optimism. "It's worth a shot. Being surrounded by familiar surroundings and memories could help jog Tay's mind back to us."

Krist chimed in, his voice tinged with anticipation. "And a camping trip would give us the opportunity to bond as a family again, to remind Tay of all the love and support he has around him."

Gulf nodded in agreement, his concern for the young couple evident in his eyes. "Exactly. We need to show Tay how much he means to us, how much New means to him. Maybe then, he'll remember."