Chapter Four

World War Three Part 1 of 1

The two time lords managed to pull off their ID cards without little to no effort "Deadly to humans maybe." they said at the same time as the Doctor shoved his ID card into the collar around the neck of the revealed Slitheen, enveloping it and Green with the electricity. They don't like it.

Neither does the one in the Cabinet Office or Jackie's kitchen. The Doctor, Rose, Grey, Maia, and Harriet Jones make their escapes, but Jackie is still trapped.

"Oi! If you want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing Street. Come on!" the doctor said and the armed police followed him.

But Green had managed to slip back into his skin suit before they arrived back in the room,

Meanwhile, the four upstairs were running from the other Slitheen, and Harriet paused, "No, wait. They're still in there. The emergency protocols. We need them." But that was the moment the Slitheen had snapped out of the daze from being shoved into the wall.

"Harriet..." Maia said, "We can get them later more important things like not getting killed by the aliens." and they ran again and suddenly the lift opened revealing the doctor and Grey who distracted the slitheen so that the others could get away.

They ran into a sitting room, with a large settee, a large drinks cabinet, and a folding screen by the window to keep out the draughts. "Hide!" Rose exclaimed.

Rose and Maia hide behind the cabinet, Harriet, and Indra behind the screen. Rose looked at Maia as the brunette bit her lip, before she took a deep breath and closed her eyes she was going to try and mask them if she could, but she wasn't sure how well it would work with the others not being force sensitive but she was not going to let them die here.

Maia closed her eyes and focused reaching out with the force trying to hide all four of them even for just a moment, Rose was watching her with a look of surprise on her face as she saw an almost blue force field thing wrap around Maia and her but Margaret broke Maia's concentration the Slitheen walking in before she could get all four of them masked, "Oh, such fun. Little human children, where are you? Sweet little humeykins, come to me. Let me kiss you better. Kiss you with my big, green lips."

"Shit," Maia muttered to herself but Rose being right beside her heard and the blonde made a run and hid behind a curtain. "So close."

Two other slitheen joined Margaret, "My brothers."

"Happy hunting?"

"It's wonderful. The more you prolong it, the more they stink," she answered.

"Sweat and fear."

"I can smell an old girl. Stale bird and brittle bones."

"And a ripe youngster, all hormones and adrenalin. Fresh enough to bend before she snaps." Margaret pulls back the curtain. Rose screams.

Maia reached for her lightsaber she was going to fight her way out of this if she had to, but before she grabbed it Harriet, said "No! Take me first! Take me!"

Then Grey and The Doctor bursts in with a fire extinguisher. The doctor sprays the male Slitheen with CO2. "Out, with us!" Rose pulls the curtain down over Margaret. The eldest time lord looked at the two new faces, "Who the hell are you two?"

"Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North."

"Indra Ganesh."

"Nice to meet you both."

"Likewise." the two said at the same time.

The Doctor uses up the CO2 and they run out. "We need to head to the Cabinet Room."