Chapter.1 Ep.6

A/N POV

Will it affect you?
Will it affect you, if you get married?
But the most important question,
Will you love him?
___________________________________________

You sobbed on his chest. “D-do you know h-how much i-i missed you??”
He smiled while caressing your back and said, “Ahh... Yn-ah, why're you crying?” You looked up at his face and he gave You a sweet smile. He wiped your tears and said, “I missed you too, a lot.”
You chuckled and cleaned your face.
“Shall we go or you wanna walk more?” You asked getting back on your track. “I'm tired, so Let's go.”
You both walked back home while catching back up on each other's life.
“I still remember you Used to call me oppa.” He chuckled at the memory while You cringed. “Eww... That was just soo cringe.” You said making face like, 'that's the moat disgusting shit ever'. He laughted on the way you reacted.

“So,  what have you been doing lately?” You asked. He sighed and said, “Just took over my appa's company, What about you?” “Achieved my dream 4 years ago, now working as a lawyer and handling the law firm with my new Best friend” He paused on his track and looked at you. “Best friend?” He asked while raising an eyebrow. “Yeah, don't worry, I'll never give him your place.” You said with a chuckle. “Him? Is it a guy?” He asked with suspicion. “Umm... Yeah, and you don't need to be so paranoid, we're just good friends, our friendship is truly Platonic, anyways, When are you going back?” You asked out of curiosity. “Tomorrow, But Why? Are you already pushing your husband away?” You hit him with your elbow. “We aren't married yet and I can still change my decision, so don't mess with me.” “We'll see about that wifey.” He teased you and started running away from you. “YAHHH JEON!!!!!!” You ran behind him.
Yes,
You both agreed to the marriage.
After coming back home when you announced this to your families.
Your mothers were over the moon.
Your sister started planning your venue, food etc. Right away.
You were happy, Maybe you can give it a try?
Maybe true love still exists somewhere?
Who knows?

         Time Skips (1 day later at night)

“Aniyo..ani no....... Please no..... Please...... I'll never -never do this again.....no......
NOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO.... I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT....”
You woke up from Your nightmare, sweating heavily, tears streaming through your eyes.
“No, not again, I hate men, I hate men, I HATE MEN.” You screamed holding your head tightly.
Yes, these are your nights.
You are restless, you haven't slept well since how long.
You really don't have any sleep after you wake up screaming at nights.
You just hope, to get a little better.

                          Next Morning

You have an important day at work today.
So you did your usual morning routine and left for work.

                           Time skips

You were in your cabin working when you got a call.

                                OTP

Yn: Yeboseayo?
SJ: Yah Yn where are you, they will be here any moment, come in the meeting room, quick!
Yn: Oh no! I'm sorry,  I again forgot about the meeting,  I'll be there.

You quickly wrapped your things up and went Towards The meeting room.

After sometimes, the collaborators, arrived at your company.
The receptionist, lead them Towards the meeting room.
Everyone in the room, got up to welcome The CEO.
Soon, the door opened reveling him. Everyone bowed to him while you were there stuck In your position. He smiled and went Towards Jin to shake hands with him. “Welcome Mr. Jeon, to our firm, it's an honour to have you here.”
“Thank you so much Mr. Kim for inviting me here, I feel really honoured.” He smiled at him. “Mr. Jeon, this the most trusted lawyer of your our company, Ms. Park Yn.” Jin said introducing you. “Hey Yn, nice to meet you again.” He greeted you informally and raised his hand for a hand shake. “Nice to meet you too, so you are that 'rich daddy pawn' everyone has been talking about.” You said with a sarcastic smile and shook hands with him.“Do you guys know each other?” Jin asked being confused. “Umm... Yeah, she is my fian-” “FRIENDS, we're friends.” You said cutting him off nervously. “Hmm... That's good, so shall We start the meeting.” Jin proposed. “Yeah Why not, let's begin.”
Everyone started paying attention to the meeting.  While You were presenting your work, Jungkook seemed impressed with your performance.

“Isn't this a good sign?”...

___________________________________________

Edited...