Chapter.2 Ep.4

A/N POV

SURPRISE...
You'll be getting more...

___________________________________________

You both were startled at the sudden scream.
"Oh my god, are you guys planning to do something tonight?" A girl said teasing you both.
Wait...
What do they mean?
Oh No!

YOU ARE STILL IN JUNGKOOK'S ARMS.

As your eyes shifted around the room, you noticed the room full of people looking at you both.
Your face turned red again as you shifted your gaze towards Jungkook as he looked at you too.

*Realisation hits*

He quickly puts you down and you straighten yourself.

"Hey do you know they were best friends before."
"Jinjja? I've heard best friends make the best couple."

Jungkook clears his throat and says, "we can hear you."
Those girls giggled and went inside the living room.

"Yah Jungkook, Yn, come here, we were waiting for you both."

His mother, your aunt, no no no...
your mother in law.
Noticed your presence and called you.

You looked around and Everyone there, was a stranger for you, except your mother and father in law.

Signing in defeat Jungkook took a step in.
As he was going to take another step, but you held his hand, cluching onto it, trying to hide yourself.

You've never been comfortable around stranger. In fact, You're scared. And Everyone who knows you, must know about your fear.

He turned to look at you and your eyes were telling,
You are scared.
He remembered,
Your fear, of people.

He held your hand and rubbed his thumb on your wrist, assuring you.

Small gesture,but made you feel Safe.

Lowering Your gaze, you walked with him, towards the people.
They were Jungkook's relatives. You both went to them and did a deep bow, before sitting with them.

"Oh my god Jeong-in, your daughter-in-law is really pretty." An elderly lady, says making you blush.

"Yah, oppa looks like you hit a jackpot, Didn't you?"
One of his cousins asked teasing him. You lowered your head more cluching on your knees.

"Shut up, you're making her uncomfortable." Your mother-in-law said defending you.

"Oppa, is it true, you were best friends before? Do you guys really love each other?"
"Yes, we were best friends and we still are and about love, I don't know, You tell me Yn-ah."
Jungkook said poking you with his elbow.

"I-I don't know." You said nervously, more like asking him.

"Yah Jeong-in, it's getting late, we should go now."

Yeah, it's late and you're stuck between strangers.

After sometimes one by one, everyone left and just you and your family were left.

"Alright, its getting really late, you should go and sleep. Umm... Yn, are you comfortable sleeping together?"
You were stunned, no one mentioned this to you. You looked at her nervously.
"Um.. I-"
"Yes we're comfortable." Says Jungkook, cutting you off, as put his hand around your shoulders.
You looked at him, tilting your head in confusion.
"Alright then, help yourselfs. She said, leaving you both alone in the leaving room.
You turned to him and glared. He Sighed and said, "Don't worry, there is a couch in my room, you can use that."
"Yes, you'll be sleeping on the couch." You said and passed by him.
He Sighed again and asked, "Do you know where my room is?"
You were caught off guard. Smiling in defeat you looked at him.
This time he took a deep sigh and picked you up in bridal style again.
"Yahh! Wha-"
"Shh... My room is upstairs."
He cut you off and took you to a room upstairs.

Pushing the door with his feet, he entered the room with you in his arms.
The room was big and kinda decorated.
It felt like it was decorated for a couple. A bouquet on the bed, wine bottle and glasses with roses spread around, a soft scent which was seducing you a little.
"Aish! These kids." He said underneath his breath due to frustration.
He made you sit on the bed.
"You can get changed in the bathroom, I'll clean this up." He said showing the way towards the bathroom.
"N-no Don't clean it, it's pretty, we can clean this up in the morning."
You said to stop him.
"Alright I'll leave it be, you can go get changed."

You went to the bathroom to get changed. You were trying to unzip your dress but,
Your hands weren't reaching the bottom of the dress. You felt helpless, having no other option, you decided to ask Jungkook for help.

You opened the door, peaking out of the bathroom. But,
The aura was different, the lights were dimed, the scent, was a little stronger and your husband in a fitted white shirt which was elegantly showing off his well built muscles and his slender waist. His sleeves, rolled up to his elbows which was making his veins shine in the moonlight coming from the window. He was pouring wine, in the glasses.

You gulped, he was looking really sex- *author clears her throat*
You took a deep breath and asked him in a low voice, "Jungkook?" He turned around to look at you. Those eyes, were glooming in the dark.
Yes,
He was looking ethereal...

"You didn't change?" he asked in a deep voice.

"I-i need help"

___________________________________________

Unedited...