Mahirat.. 💗

Virat went to shubman and ishan with a smile on his face... And take them where they wanted to go and enjoy because without any seniors their captain cool don't allow them to leave alone in night..

Virat come to their room saying good night to shubman and ishan and didn't find Dhoni..And he sign..

Virat : Huhh.. Why he have to think so much.. And when we do like this.. Giving us lecture that.. We can't stay out in night what if something happened.. We need enough sleep.. Blablabla.. But when it's come to his health he don't know anything.. And when I take care of him.. He still have to ask me why... God please help me.. And give my big Squirrel some sense that he can take care of other when he is alright..

Viart know where Dhoni can be so he just went to him..

Virat reach the ground and saw Dhoni and just smile.. I know it..

Virat : Why you all never listen to me.. Pagal hu me.. You all need a good sleep to your good help.. Don't Overthink everything..

Dhoni trun towards him knowing exactly who is he.. Because no one dare to say him like that except his seniors.. Because he us their kid..

Dhoni : Aacha ab meri bili mujhi se meow..

Virat : so you admit I am yours..

Dhoni : You are never going tr o change right..

Virat : No.. I want you to love me the way I am..

Dhoni : Let's sleep..

Virat : We have one week rest..

Dhoni : But I have early meeting tomorrow.. You just remind me remember before going to meet shubha and ishu..

Virat : Okk.. You go I want to stay here little more..

Dhoni : Okk.. Let's sit there..

Virat : But..

Before virat say future Dhoni just grab his hand and lead him where he point and who is virat to say no to Dhoni..

They both sit their in silence they both have so many things running in their mind.. Virat just lay his head in Dhoni lap and close his eyes hiding his face in Dhoni hugging him..

Virat just want to relax and away from all his thoughts.. Everything .. And only one place can clam him.. Dhoni embrace.. He need it.. Dhoni is just drugs from him.. He can't think a single sec without him.. How many times he get rejecte from him.. He can't give up.. He will try until he can't win his heart or Dhoni find his love .. He can't see anyone with him.. But he can do anything for his happiness..

Dhoni just watching virat sleeping figure in his lap who is hugging him like he is his home.. With smile on his face..

Dhoni : from the start I know what's in your mind and heart.. Why you treat me different from others seniors.. I know it still I let you fall for me.. It's my mistake I have to stop you.. Loving me his hard I know.. But you never give up.. How many times I rejecte you.. I know that's hurts you a lot.. I want to be reason of your smile not tears.. Now look at me I am the reason of your tears.. I am sorry.. I never want you to cry.. But today as well you cry.. I know you put your this stupid smile on your face and fool everyone but you can't fool me.. I know you more than anyone.. You know that.. That's why maybe you never hide your emotions from me.. And I am glad for that.. Why you love me that much.. What's so special in..??
Because I can't find any reason in me that I can make me understand why you love me that much.. I really lucky for that you know.. But I am scared of the consequences.. I can't risk your career for us.. Your life biggest dream you are living now.. How can I be the reason for your pain.. I love you not like brother or kid.. Just like you.. I decide to not fall for you.. But you made me fall for you a long time ago I gusse.. I just don't realize till now.. I am sorry for everything I did that makes you hurt.. I love you the way you love me.. *peck virat head and lip and whisper sorry*