Mahirat.. 💗

Hii.. If you guy's are asking I copy the story.. No I didn't.. I was writing next ship Washington Sundar X Shreyas Iyer as well and With Virat I only write Rohit so with Dhoni it's my first time and I was writing in night and little sleepy so I just mess up with the names..you guy's know I didn't read the story or edit the story..i just finished writing and post it..This time I have to first read the Washington Sundar X Shreyas Iyer story as well because I also mess up with the names their Mahi and virat.. And still it's a problem so I can delete this chapter and write a nwe one I don't have a any problem to write with a new plot... Sorry for the mistakes..

..............................................................

Dhoni : What the hell you are doing Mr.chiku..??

Virat : I guess asking a question...

Dhoni : Really you asked the questions everyone like this.. Specially when they are older than you..

Virat : Why you always called yourself old...?? And about that No.. You have special treatment..

Dhoni : Idiot I am not remembering myself I am getting old.. I am just remembering you.. You are a kid.. And about that why I am getting this special treatment..

Virat : leave that.. You know what I always dream of this.. You under me.. You look so cute with blushing face..

Dhoni : Do you wish death today..

Virat : Why I always get special treatment form you..

Dhoni : Because not everyone do this to me.. You are the one and only person who always do something like this stupid..

Virat : But you never stop me..

Dhoni : you know No means stop..

Virat : So.. Other than NO you never say something else.. Yaa besides that age talk..

Dhoni : Why are we are still in this position..??

Virat : Yaa.. Thanks to remind me..Who are you going to see tomorrow..???

Dhoni : One of my friend..

Virat : Who..??

Dhoni : You know the meaning of None of your business..

Virat : But it's my business..

Dhoni : Why you have to be so stubborn..

Virat : You are more stubborn than me... Ask anyone here..

Dhoni just starting at Virat and virat did the same..

Dhoni : you monkey.. You know your weight ... You are trying to kill me with your weight or what.. And who the hell teach you this.. Tell me that person name.. I have to give him some lesson.. And why are you still starting at me.. Something is on my face.. And wh....

Virat : shhhh...can I kiss you..??

Before Dhoni even react on this virat without breaking eye contact he leaves Dhoni wrist he grab Dhoni neck and kiss him in his lips.. Making Dhoni just wild his eyes in shocked...

When virat lips touch Dhoni.. His mind just got blank and he got so many butterflies and other hand virat just felt heaven.. His most wanted dream just came true... He is just in could nine..