Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Farmer Woman's Spring has some fields
Chapter One

Zhu Yao felt that she had traveled through time, and that she had traveled through time without warning. A moment ago, she was sitting in front of the computer chatting with someone, discussing the vulnerability of the company's newly developed online game. The next moment she was sitting in the thatched hut with her white mouse in her hand.

She didn't react for ten minutes. She looked at the mouse in her hand and subconsciously looked for the computer screen and host that suddenly disappeared. But she could only stare at the old table in front of her. Where was the monitor and host? Damn it, she couldn't even find the keyboard.

"You stinky girl, why are you still standing here?" Someone pushed the door open and came in. He raised his hand and hit her. With a subconscious move, the only mouse in his hand was shot away, and Gulu rolled away without a trace.

Zhu Yao then raised his head and looked at the person next to him. She was a very thin woman with deep wrinkles on her head. Her dark clothes were tinged with gray, as if her legs had lost color after being washed many times. There is an aura of "I am a rural woman" all over her body. The key is the costume she wears.

"Who are you?"

The woman immediately became angry, "Who am I? You are confused by your sleep. I am your mother! Go out and boil water quickly. The sun is shining on your butt. Do you want to be beaten for staying in the house?"

The woman missed the target, picked up Zhu Yao again, and pulled him out of the door without any explanation.

Zhu Yao felt that she had to explain, but unfortunately she couldn't find a chance. When she came to her senses, she had been thrown into the kitchen.

Looking at the room with half a wall filled with firewood and an earthen stove with clay sculptures, Zhu Yao felt that there must be something wrong with her method of traveling. She was clearly wearing her own pajamas and nothing had changed, which proved that she was wearing them. So how did that girl get out just now? It's obviously wearing a body, but using the soul-wearing setting. Is this really good? The most important thing is that she can't even light a fire, so she can't even boil water!

Although I know that time traveling has become very popular recently, just like buying cabbage, but it is not her turn. She is a technical geek to the death.

Since she was interested in computers since she was a child, she has been working in game development since graduation. Follow a bunch of singles and mix together to develop games. And created the popular online game "Xianyu" in China. As the game became more and more mature, her main job in the company became maintenance.

Find bugs in the game and fix them. He is the legendary GM. Such a person would have no advantage at all if he traveled through time, right? Which bastard made her travel through time? If you come out, I promise not to beat you to death!

Three months later, it has been three months since Zhu Yao traveled to this world, and she has a general understanding of the surrounding situation. The place she lives in is indeed a small mountain village. Since most of the people in the village have the surname Zhu, it is called Zhujia Village. , and her name is also Zhu Yao. The middle-aged woman that day was her mother, a widow in this village. It is said that mother and daughter have been dependent on each other for more than ten years.

She once tried to explain her life experience to this nominal mother, but unfortunately she didn't believe it, and she forced her to go to Dr. Wang at the entrance of the village, saying he wanted to help her get an acupuncture. When she saw the middle-aged doctor with a kind face, While stroking his beard, he took out a dozen silver needles as thick as a thumb's finger.