Welcome to hell Lincoln Loud

It had been two weeks since Lincoln had died, and he was at his lowest like even when he was in heaven, we see him sitting on a staircase holding an ice cream in his hand, but it didn't really do anything in fact nothing seemed to cheer him up until someone met him.

Hi are you ok. Said A Girl.

Lincoln turns to see a girl who wore a blue dress.

I'm fine. Said Lincoln.

Sorry I don't believe that wait you're the boy that saved his sister from getting shot. Said The Girl

Yes, that's me hold on who are you? Said Lincoln.

Oh, right Sorry for not introducing myself I'm Emily. Said the girl now known as Emily. 

Well, it is nice to meet you Emily, but could you leave me alone I would like some time alone please

Well, it is nice to meet you Emily, but could you leave me alone I would like some time alone please. Said Lincoln.

He turned his back to her only to see her again.

Yeah, I'm afraid I can't let that happen you see my job is to make everyone happy in heaven so I can't leave you the only one sad so tell me what's wrong. Said Emily.

Lincoln looked at her seeing as she was not going to stop, he sighs and decides to tell her what the problem.

I miss my family I wish they were here right now I feel like nothing when I 'm not around them I just miss them so much! Said Lincoln as he started to bawl his eyes out.

  Emily felt terrible for the kid knowing that he might not see his family again, so she decides to give Lincoln hug.

Shh shh shh It'll be alright you have nothing to be upset about ok. Said Emily.

Th Thank you for l listening. Lincoln said still a little sad.

Emily had to find a way how to make Lincoln happy she looked around then saw a building that had cooking classes on.

Hey Lincoln, why don't we take cooking classes maybe that'll cheer you up. Said Emily.

Lincoln looked at her with tears in his eyes still but smiled a little.

Sure, I'd like that. Said Lincoln.

Both of them walked inside.

45 Minutes later

Emily walked out with a smiling Lincoln who had Tupperware in his hands.

So how was that, Lincoln? Said Emily

It was amazing can't to eat this cake later. Said Lincoln.

He then shows Emily the cake he had in the Tupperware container.