As time fly's by

GASP

Lincoln opened his eyes to see that he was now in a room the room not big but bigger than the one he had when he was alive.

Where am I the fuck is this place? Lincoln thought.

Lincoln tried to get up but couldn't because both his feet and hands were cuff to the bed he tried to turn into light to get out but couldn't.

What the hell? Said Lincoln as he tried to get out of the cuffs.

Having a struggle I see. Said a female voice.

Lincoln stopped trying to get out of the cuffs as he looked at the opened door.

Who there? Said Lincoln.

Lincoln watches the door as he saw a tall woman with ballerina slippers walk into the room.

Well hello angel. Said the woman.

Why can't I get out? Lincoln said.

The cuffs are made from angelic steel I figure that you were too weak from the blood loss in the extermination, and you might have had powers so the angelic steel cancels whatever you are trying to do. Said the woman.

A/NI know that would not be true in the show but in the story, I feel like that would make sense does it make sense to you?

Lincoln looks at her and listens then sighs.

Look if you're here to kill me, go ahead I have nothing left to live for in this fucked up life. Said Lincoln.

Well, I would like to ask you a few questions if that is alright with you? Said the woman.

Ok but first what's your name? Said Lincoln.

My name is Carmilla Carmine and what is your name? Said Carmilla.

Lincoln. Said Lincoln.

Ok Lincoln here is my first question why you are down here shouldn't you be up there with the other angels? Said Carmilla.

No, I can't go back to heaven because I have fallen. Said Lincoln.

How did you fall? Said Carmilla.

I disobeyed an order which is a reason of why I'm down here. Said Lincoln.

What was the order that you disobey? Said Carmilla.

He was silent for a moment then spoke.

The order that I disobey was that I had to kill a child and I couldn't do it. Said Lincoln truthfully.

Carmilla was shocked at what he said for not killing a child he gets kicked out of heaven like what the hell.

Do you regret not killing the child? Said Carmilla.

No, but what I do regret is working with an egotistical shit bag like Adam. Said Lincoln.

Why did you decide to work with him? Said Carmilla.