Chapter 3 ♡

Darlin', can I be your favorite?
I'll be your girl,
let you taste it
I know what you want,
yeah, just take it
.____________________.

____________________

Naina's pov:-

"Can't you guys just do a simple task" i shouted on my employees.

What else can I do

"Can't you take backup of the presentation" i shouted in complete anger.

I have confrence in 20 minutes and now my dear employees are asking that they don't have presentation. Because they haven't backup the presentation and God knows how it got deleted.

"Mam , the meeting is in 20 minutes" Nia my personal assistant said slowly.

"I know that tell me something new "

I banged my fist on the glass table.
Now I know that my hand is surely gonna witness pain after sometime.

But do I care , nah

"Nia, I want whole fucking new staff "

"Within next 8 hours, i hope you understand "

She nodded

"Do you understand what i said Nia , I need words" i said in cold tone.

"Yes mam" she said

She never stutter in front of me no matter how much scared she is because is know I hate people who stutter in front of me.

She is my third personal assistant past two i fired because they are always nervous while talking. And cherry on top they stutter.

"Leave from here right now" i shouted again I saw them shivering.

Well the way i talk it is something common which I mostly watch.

"Nia , I hope you have the file which I gave you"

"Yes mam"

"Then bring it"

She nodded and left. Great now I have to start meeting without presentation.

Well , let's see if I can figure out something.

🌻

"Mam , the investors are here" said Nia.

"Okay, i am coming"

"Umm... mam what about the presentation" she asked hesitately.

"I have some figures and slides , rest I will tell them verbally because we don't have the exact presentation" i said

"And also dismiss that person who is going to give presentation today"