Chapter 4 ♡

Girl your love
is all i ever need
Oo Girl your smile makes
me weak at my knees my
heart goes ummm
.________________________.

________________________

Naina's pov:-

Five days

It has been five days to that revelation that Rishabh did.

I ordered Nia to change IT department employees because they claim to be the best in their field but they are not.

Nia even do overtime to find the best IT department employees for the company.

In return I gave her one day holiday.
Now the thing is that who is playing with me.

The best hackers are trying to find who is that bastard and trust me once I get to know who was he i am not gonna leave him.

It's not like that i don't have any rival. I have many and most of them are those who are jealous of NRS success.

My chain of thoughts break by ring of my phone.

"What do you want now" i said trying not to shout

"No hello,no hii" come the voice.

"Cut the crap and come straight to the point" frustration is clearly evident in my voice.

"You know what you are mannerless, you still not said hii to me"

Why people need to be that irritating??  I thought.

"Don't irritate the hell out of me" I am losing my patience now.

"I am not irritating you okay, just asking about your whereabouts" says my very-sweet-caring bestfriend.
(Note the sarcasm)

"Ofcourse you are not "i said in extra sweet tone.

"Do you want to know why I call you " she said in serious tone.

Now I know she definitely knows something.

"Yupp"

"We found your culprit location " she said. I know she is surely smirking.

"Where"

"Mumbai " she said

"Bro, even i know this because if my company is in Mumbai then why the hell someone gonna mess with me from Tamil Nadu " i said calmly.