⚠️Francine and Hailey🍋

3rd P.O.V.

The next morning...

It was morning and Francine started waking up from her sleep as she got up from bed only to learn that Stan has left for work early in the morning.

Francine: Stan left for work early in the morning....

Rushing out of bed and taking video camera with her from her cabinet drawer, she goes toward Steve bedroom only to see he's gone as well.

Fracine: So, it's Steve...

Feeling her heart racing, she goes toward the attic, were Roger lives in and silently creek open to peek inside.

Francine: Hello? Roger?

Opening the door completely, Francine sees Roger is not his room which made her smile in excitement. As she closes the door behind her and immediately makes her way toward Hailey bedroom. Feelings her body excited and hot as the thought of what she going to do with her daughter is so taboo that is a sin to think about it.

Francine: I can't believe I'm actually going to do it. With my own daughter no less! I mean sure she and I agree to do it in order to get Y/n attention on us. And that we mean serious business when we want to be in a secret relationship with him. But still the thought of me sleeping with my own daughter.... Is sound so exciting~! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!

Arriving in front of Hailey bedroom door, Francine can feel her heart racing even quicker as she can feel her hand shaking when reaching the handle.

Francine: You can do this, Francine... deep breath...

Opening the door, she quietly steps inside as she gently closes the door behind her.

Francine: Alright, let's do this~

Stepping closer to Hailey's bed, she sees her daughter sleeping peacefully under the covers. Setting up the camera on Hailey's desk and pressing play to record. Francine immediately start stripping herself of her nightgown. Until she was left with nothing but her underwater that are already wet from excitement.

Francine: It's time for mama bear to have some fun with her daughter~

Getting on top of the bed, she starts crawling toward Hailey who still remain sleeping. Once she was in front of sleeping daughter face, she gently blew on her hear making Hailey moan in her sleep from the sensation. Then proceeded to give her kisses on her neck all the way reaching down to her collar bone.

Hailey: *moan~* Mom... that tickles...

Francine can tell that Hailey was enjoying it by the way she is moaning, smiling knowing there's no turning back at this point.

Francine: Don't worry sweetheart~ Continue with your sleep~ Let mama do all the work~

Going under the covers of the bed, Francine start removing Hailey's clothes until she was left completely naked. She then starts fingering Hailey wet folds at the same time sucking on her left breast. Hailey moan in ecstasy as she grabs the back of Francine's head to keep her sucking on her breast while grabbing her hand to finger her deeper.

Hailey: Just like that mom~! Suck me deeper~!

Francine: *moan~* *muffle* You taste so sweet, Hailey~

They continue on for a few minutes before Francine stop making Hailey moan in frustration.

Hailey: Why did you stop~?

Francine: Don't worry, Hailey~ We're just getting to the good part~

Giving her daughter a lustful kiss on the lips, she goes down to her lower half reaching to her wet folds as she gave it a long savoring lick causing Hailey to shiver in bliss.

Hailey: *moan~* Oh, mom~ More~

Francine immediately starts getting down to business as she shoves her whole tongue inside Hailey wet folds, licking around every corner inside.

Hailey: AH~! Mom, you know how do eat a lady out~!

She stops for a moment.

Francine: Your mother had her own fun back in the days before I met your idiot of a father~

Before continuing what, she was doing, under the covers as Hailey continued moaning from the pleasure that was given to her by her own mother. This goes on for a couple of minutes before they switched it up with them doing a 69 position with Francine on top and Hailey on bottom. Tossing the blanket aside as the camera capture them in full view.

Both of them started licking each other wet folds as Hailey take it up a notch by moving Francine panties aside and spreading her mother ass cheeks. The she proceeded to fingering her ass causing Francine to moan by the sudden surprise.

Hailey: Your ass feels so tight mom~! *moan~*

Francine: Ah~! Hailey- *moan~* keep fingering my tight ass~ Ah~! Oh, yeah~!

Hailey keeps fingering Francine ass while at the same time licking her mother wet folds. This goes on for a couple of minutes until they both felt like climaxing at the same time. Before climaxing, they decided to give the camera a final scene of them grinding their entrance together for Y/n to see.

Francine: Hey Y/n~! Ah~!

Hailey: If you're watching this video once it to you~! *moan~*

Francine: Understand that we want to be in a relationship with you~! *moan~! *

Hailey: Even if mom is already married and I'm still in college~! Ah~!

Francine/Hailey: Know that we don't care, and we hope this video shows that we mean it~! Cumming~!

Francine and Hailey both climax as the same time as both squirted at each other entrance, screaming in ecstasy and pleasure. As they both collapse on the bed, panting in exhaustion and cuddling with each other.

Hailey: That was amazing mom~

Francine: Same her sweetie, I haven't felt that great for a longtime~

Hailey: Do you think Y/n will like the video we made for him?

Francine: I'm sure sweetie and I willing to bet he'll accept us with no question.

Hailey: Hey, mom.

Francine: Yes, Hailey?

Hailey: Can we do this again tonight?

Francine gave a smile before pulling Hailey into a kiss.

Francine: Sure sweetheart~ I could go for another round after this~

Later at Night...

Late at night, moans and skin slapping can be heard coming from the living room as Francine and Hailey are seen having sex downstairs living room.

Hailey: AH~! Right there~! Keep hitting that spot~!

Francine: You're so tight Hailey~! I can feel you tighter with every thrust~!

Francine can be seen pounding Hailey from behind with a strap on as their both completely naked.

Hailey: You think- Ah~! Y/n is- Ah~! Bigger than- *moan~* the toys we have~? AH~!

Francine: Definitely~! Have you seen his body~? He must be packing~!

Hailey: I'll bet~ Ah~! He can stretch me out more~! Ah~! Then the strap on your using~! Fuck~!

Francine continues to thrust harder as she keeps a tight grip on Hailey's tender ass.

Francine: Fuck~! Hailey, you a have thicc ass~! Not to mention your body is so slim and curved~ I just can't get enough of it~!

They continue on throughout the night for nonstop. Both of them taking turn on fucking one another with the strap on until they felt satisfied and went back to bed. Waiting until they get a response from Y/n about their proposal of having a relationship.